Derma-e Scar Gel reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Derma-e

Derma-e Scar Gel

Water (Aqua), Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Glycerin, Allantoin, Panthenol, Carbomer 940, Beta-Alanine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Natural and Fragrant Oils.

Slow, but getting somewhere
Reviewed on December 11, 2014

I've been using this for about 2 or 3 months now to treat my acne scars and dark spots, mostly on my cheeks. I think it has improved the appearance of the scars, since it has decreased the darkness of some spots. However, it does seem to be taking a pretty long time to achieve slow results. I use it almost every night, probably 5/7 nights a week. During the week, I do not use it during the day, since I do wear foundation and it doesn't apply very nicely with this gel on under. On weekends, though, I don't wear any makeup, so I do apply it up to 3 or 4 times through out the entire day. I know that it's recommended to apply this about 3 times per day to see better results, so that's probably part of why I might not be seeing faster results. I don't mid the slight smell, nor the texture, but my skin does seem a tiny bit tight after application, but goes back to normal in a couple of minutes. Overall, it's a good product. I will definitely repurchasing, since I'm almost done with my first pot of gel.