DeeVoo Skin Care Acne Trio reviews

Brand: DeeVoo Skin Care

Acne Moisturizer
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Jojoba Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, TEA, Carbomer, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Lavender & Tea Tree EO’sr.

Creamy Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, Grape Seed Oil, Sodium Bentonite Clay, Vegetable Glycerine, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben.

Milky Toner
Ingredients:
Water, Vinegar, Grape Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Marjoram and Peppermint Essential Oils.

Reviewed on March 9, 2013

Love the DeeVoo trio! I used to try new products constantly and none of them worked. I have been using Deevoo for almost 2 years now: the results are there. I get compliments on my skin all the time, it looks fresh and healthy (at 40!). I recommend it,the proof is in my face!

Reviewed on March 7, 2013

I will never use other products and I recommend these to anyone I come across. People still remark on how amazing m skin looks. It's almost as if they forgot how bad my skin was before, and I'm fine with that!! (P.S. The cost of $44 is for ALL THREE PRODUCTS!!!!!! What a steal!!! I laugh when people say it's pricey because compared to competitors, it's reasonably priced and the only thing that works. I'd pay $100 (but please don't raise prices....) )

Reviewed on March 6, 2013

This is the stuff that truly works! I have suffered from a sever form of acne called nodulocystic acne (think huge boils and cysts) caused by my medical condition (PCOS) for the last 13 years of my life, and after trying countless treatments suggested by doctors, friends, dermatologists, and everyone else under the sun, this is the only thing that has EVER worked. I love it and swear by it and have started suggesting it to others.

Reviewed on March 6, 2013

This product is an absolute godsend. I have been using the milky toner and acne moisturizer exclusively for the last 3 years. I have suffered with acne since I was 15. After going through a painful round of Accutance in my late teens, I thought I was done with acne forever. All of a sudden in my late 20s I started getting bad breakouts along with cystic acne again. My skin couldn't handle other BP products, so I almost gave up until I decided to try Deevoo. It absolutely transformed my skin!

Reviewed on March 5, 2013

I'm one of the people who has tried EVERYTHING & this works for me!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on March 5, 2013

This stuff works! It is gentle, non drying, and works. We are a customer for life!!

Reviewed on March 4, 2013

I found this seller on Etsy and was really curious to give their products a try. The information provided about skin care and acne was really different and kind of weird, but it made sense and the reviews for the Acne Trio were excellent. The cleanser is inspired by the oil cleansing method and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean all day long. The toner is my favorite; it smells wonderful and doesn’t strip the oil from my face. The Acne Moisturizer combines 2.5% BP with natural oils, and so it doesn’t make my skin red or ‘sunburned’ at all.