De Tuinen Snail Gel reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Brand: De Tuinen

De Tuinen Snail Gel

Snail Filtrate, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Lime Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Litsea Cubeba Oil.

Alex, UK
Reviewed on June 28, 2012

I have been rubbing this on a particular mark/scar on the cheek of my face before I go to bed and its been almost two weeks. The mark/scar was caused by me picking at it over and over again which has left me with hard skin or a grey/brownish/purple colour healed over it. Since using the gel on this area, the scar/mark has stayed a pinkish red at the moment which to me is a good thing because it shows that it wants to regenerate new skin cells rather than left as an uneven skin tone forever because the skin feels it no longer needs to be repaired.

It says on the product that it needs to be used 3 times a day, but I use it before I go to bed as I don't like to mix products with the snail gel together i.e make-up and moisturiser.

The reason I've gave this a 3 rating because I'm not sure if it can work on my spots or bumps as it really made no difference unless I would need to be patient about it. I suppose I expected this to work instantly on spots so instead I use calamine lotion for this purpose alone and this snail gel on my scarring.