DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask reviews

4.2/5 - 20 reviews

Brand: DDF

DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask

Sulfur (amount not specified).

Water, Bentonite, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Kaolin, Gum Arabic, Titanium Dioxide, PVP, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glycerin, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.

DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask

Sulfur is the best for clear complexion!
Reviewed on May 11, 2016

I love this product! Sulfur does wonders for me. If you follow these simple steps every time I promise you'll have a wonderfully clear complexion with no break outs at all. It's simple I use only 3 products. First step is to use the Joesoef Skin care sulfur soap, leave on a couple minutes then wash away with warm water, next step use their Sulfur lotion 6.6% on your problem skin area with a q-tip. Every couple of days or 1x a week I use the DDF sulfur mask. The results is amazing. What I love about these sulfur products is it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like most acne treatment products do and the smell is not intense. Best of all Sulfur is all natural from volcanic rock. Try it out for yourself and you be the judge.

Here is the website to where I buy my products

Joesoefskincare or Amazon

as for the DDF sulfur mask I buy at ULTA store or you can go online as well.

Silly, Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed on July 29, 2012

I bought this product after reading good reviews about it and I really really wanted to love that mask but after 2 or 3 weeks of use I actually realized that it makes me breakout even more =S

Anonymous, oregon
Reviewed on October 19, 2011

Overall its a treat to mask yourself and have a glass of wine.. if you can still open your mouth by finish time... great tight mask! Oh and I bought it at TJ maxx for $13!

Cassie, New Jersey
Reviewed on October 15, 2011

Having had acne for decades and being treated by derms with antibiotics, accutane, countless topicals (the end result was gram negative follucuIitis) I have found the DDF sulfur mask to be the best treatment for my skin. This mask will shrink those deep cystic zits significantly overnight with very little redness or irritation even on my uber sensitive skin. It works quickly on smaller blemishes and it might take a couple of nights treatment for larger ones. Combined with applying ice, this works just as well as a cortizone shot for me without the redness and peeling from BP or a chance of getting those indented spots from cortizone injections.

If you have acne, you must try this. It is $38.00 at Sephora but a jar will last you over a year (even works when it's past it's expiration date).

Reviewed on August 2, 2011

I have had acne for six years now and I have tried everything out there. this is is the first mask that really showed alot of improvement within the first day! I highly recommend it! And it's cheap from t.j maxx!

Reviewed on March 12, 2011

Great product and cant live without it. I am also using two other sulfur based products for my moderate acne so reacts well to it and I have sensitive skin.

Reviewed on March 10, 2011

This is the only product I've ever tried that has any effect on those deep painful cysts. It sucks the oil out, calms and reduces the swelling and doubles the speed of recovery. I used it as a full mask and for overnight spot treatment. So many products irritate my skin, this one never does. It reduces overall oil and dries up pimples. So worth it! One jar lasts forever! One of my favorite can't live without products.

Reviewed on December 7, 2010

Great for reducing the size and irritation in zits that will not come to a head, but doesn't clear acne completely. Expensive, but worth the cost.

Melissa, Colorado
Reviewed on May 15, 2010

This product helped me. I am able to use it everyday (everyone's skin is different) on my breakout areas (t-zone).