DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser reviews

Brand: DDF

DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser

Water, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Decylene Glycol, PEG-100, Disodium EDTA, Blue 1.

DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser

DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser, 6.7 fl. oz.
updated: 04/24/2017 03:16 UTC

Reviewed on October 26, 2010

I found this in T.J. Maxx when I was out of town and ran out of my Obagi cleanser. It is the 1.8% strength. I was initially not happy due to the dry lips/mouth issues. Then I started putting vaseline on my lips before washing and carefully avoided my lips. I use this with my Clarisonic brush and I have never been so happy. I started years ago with cystic acne. V.I. peels took me from severe to moderate acne. This took me from moderate hormonal related break outs to no breakouts at all!

I told my plastic surgeon that I had switched cleansers and he is 100% behind it, even though I was buying the Obagi from his office. His words "every product in a line does not work for all people, keep using it if it is helping."

I only paid $19.00 for this, but will look for it online. Even if I have to pay full price (around $32.00) it will be well worth it to keep these results going.

Anonymous, florida
Reviewed on February 26, 2010

get it! get it! its amazing

Anonymous, Bloomington, IL
Reviewed on January 29, 2009

I ordered the DDF Acne Tackle Box, which allows you to try the cleanser, benzoyl peroxide treatment gel with tea tree oil, sulfur mask and moisturizer. I did break out at first. I assume my skin was trying to get used to the new treatment. I do like the foaming cleanser and sulfur mask. I still breakout, but not as much as before.

I also use Witch Hazel as a toner, which does not seem to make my skin worse, so I am still using it.

Anonymous
Reviewed on January 10, 2009

This is an alright cleanser, but I would just get something cheaper cause this is on the pricey side. One bottle lasts about a month or two.

Anonymous, Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed on November 29, 2008

Expensive? Probably. But overall, a really good cleanser that will clean your pores if used properly.

Anonymous
Reviewed on February 15, 2008

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU VALUE YOUR SKIN!