DDF Acne Scrub reviews

Brand: DDF

Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyethylene Beads, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben.

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on March 10, 2011

I love this cleanser, I use a face brush to gently exfoliate. It has a grainy texture but will get somewhat foamy. You can let sit on your face for a minute to allow the BP to sink in. This is the only cleanser that doesnt make me break out. I love the texture and clean smell, and my skin feels so smooth and free of oil after use.

In Canada, I have bought DDF products from sephora's website because it is not available in their store.

Pinkymagoo, CA
Reviewed on July 28, 2010

This is an excellent product; however, it must be used carefully because it is a scrub and potentially irritating to the skin. I (very gently) use it to wash my back and shoulders instead of applying 2.5% BP gel, and it seems to be as effective (and it is certainly more convenient) than applying the gel. Washing with BP may not have the same potency as using a gel, but it seems to work for me. (I actually leave it on my skin for a few minutes before rinsing it off). Because of the scrub, I think this product is inappropriate for the face. If you have moderate bacne, consider giving this a go if you can afford it. As a note, I use the DDF non drying gentle cleanser on my face (32$).