Dadashie Acne Blemish Cleanser reviews

4.5/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Dadashie

Reviewed on March 30, 2011

This product is a must, I have lost faith on many products but this one is differant. I have only used this product for a week and can see a little change. I am sure with the Dadashie facial and product use in a couple month i will be scar and acne free :) cant wait!

FYI I paid 76.00 for 1 month worth of product

Anonymous, Scottsdale
Reviewed on January 15, 2011

If you have acne try this! Dont waste your money like I did trying everything else!

Carly, California
Reviewed on October 21, 2010

I got this from my estetichian. I use the night cream as well as the moisturizer. I go every other week for a facial/extractions and my acne has cleared! The cream is free of any harsh chemicals, all natural formula to promote exfoliation of the face.

Jen, California
Reviewed on July 9, 2010

Get it from an esthetician. It's fairly new, but works great! The esthetician will also recommend facial peels which are pain free (they actually feel good) for about $45 a session. The peel removes all the dead skin and virtually looks better immediately. Murad was the most expensive treatment that I had tried, but it didn't work. At all. This works especially for me because after I had kids, I am ultra sensitive to Benzoyl peroxide and Dadashie has a treatment without it.