Curology Acne Treatment reviews

Brand: Curology

Curology Acne Treatment

[No set formula. This product is customized to each customer.]

Curology Acne Treatment

was skeptical, had tried everything... and it worked!
Reviewed on June 29, 2017

I had tried so many lotions and potions and antibiotics from the doctor... for years. I was at the end of my wits and had been told by my doctor that there was nothing left to try. Then a friend said try this 4 months ago. I have found it remarkable - the dermatologist was great an very responsive, gave other suggestions of non-curology solutions that helped too but the lotion was really brilliant. I have had problems with excema with some products and this hasn't dried my skin out. It's expensive but worth it. I feel and look SO much better.

just perfect for my skin!
Reviewed on June 9, 2017

I started using Curology about four months ago and my skin has improved so much!

When I started using it I experienced change in my skin within a week. I was very surprised at how quickly it came. After a few weeks when I had questions and needed adjustments my dermatologist was very easy to contact. She gave me a few options to adjust my skincare routine and it has worked out really well.

They really care about our skin and she was quick to make suggestions of other products that could also help. It is so nice having a professional ready to help out with any questions.

If you want someone to help you create an individualized skincare routine and adapt the prescription as your skin changes and improves, this is the way to go!