CureZit reviews

Brand: CureZit

Reviewed on August 7, 2011

I have used a lot of treatments over the years. I used this product b/c the website wasn't "yelling" at me. They explained the science behind it very well and I really did understand it.

It seems that since our cells are always regenerating, that's what causes clogged pores in some people who don't get rid of the cells which mix with the oils on your skin.

Interesting and it made sense.

Reviewed on June 4, 2011

I had tried just about everything as a kid when I had severe acne. When my kids reached adolescence, I saw they were developing zits just like I had and worked doubly hard to find a solution. I found this product just by accident after trying the usual remedies. I was really impressed by the results and the speed in which it worked.

My son's severe acne started clearing up on the first day and after about 2 weeks his skin looks normal again! My daughter didn't have as bad a case and her pimples cleared up even more quickly.

I have a continual smile on my face due to this product. I wish I had known about it earlier.