CurePomade Ultimate Acne Skin Cream reviews

Brand: CurePomade

CurePomade Ultimate Acne Skin Cream

Aqua, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate (and) PEG-100 stearates, zeolite, aloe vera, apricot oil, almond oil, stearic acid, jojoba seed oil, urticaceae seed oil, panthenol, chamomile extract, glycerine, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), vitamin D3, allantoin, tea tree oil, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol.

Zorica, Indian Head Park, Illinois
Reviewed on December 16, 2011

Wow I've been using it for a month LOVE it.

My acne were really bad , tried everything out there nothing gave me real results like this new product.))))))) tnx.

arie, st.louis
Reviewed on November 4, 2011

Product is new, has "word of mouth" reviews on the website, I will do a full review once I find out if it works for my acne scarring...will be back in a month or two!

Maxim, Chicago
Reviewed on July 14, 2011

Hi my name is Maxim. People call me Max. CurePomade saved my life. My face was FILLED with acne. Big ones,small ones,EVERYWHERE. Even on my back!

Lets just say it was not pretty. Once i started using CurePomade, I noticed my face was clearing up! I totally recommend this product. Once again thank you for making life easier to skin, CurePomade.