Crusader Ultra Skin Lightening Cream reviews

4.6/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Crusader Ultra

Hydroquinone (hydroquinone), hydroquinone
(padimate o).

Water, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, allantoin, ascorbic acid, sodium metabisulfite, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, edetate disodium, methylparaben, propylparaben, chlorocresol.

Reviewed on March 2, 2013

Works fast, see results fast, add a natural oil for skin, body, etc or just straight Vitamin E first..then apply lightner. You will like how your face tones out...Im a Pro makeup artists..so I have to represent when Im not wearing makeup as well...

Reviewed on May 30, 2012

It's super cheap and I know there's Hydroquinone in it but honestly...it's an FDA approved substance, and you discontinue use as soon as your marks are gone so no big whoop. Plus there's vitamin E in it. Im from the Caribbean and Ive used it after I cleared up my acne and it worked wonders on my dark marks (the bane of the ethnic woman). Now im in Canada and the climate changed caused me to break out horribly :(. I'm looking for this product so if anyone know's where to get it, let me know.

Reviewed on January 5, 2012

you should get it ,it's worth plus it's cheap

Reviewed on December 22, 2009

It's cheep, it works and I can truely glow.