Crusader Ultra Skin Lightening Cream

Average price: $2.79

Brand: Crusader Ultra

Most helpful review

By Anne, Toronto, Canada on 05/30/2012

It's super cheap and I know there's Hydroquinone in it but honestly...it's an FDA approved substance, and you discontinue use as soon as your marks are gone so no big whoop. Plus there's vitamin E in it. Im from the Caribbean and Ive used it after I cleared up my acne and it worked wonders on my dark marks (the bane of the ethnic woman). Now im in Canada and the climate changed caused me to break out horribly :(. I'm looking for this product so if anyone know's where to get it, let me know..

Pros:
  • It works fast
  • Vitamin E...so yay :)
  • Moisturizing
  • Didn't break me out
Cons:
  • None.

17 out of 24 people found this review helpful

Hydroquinone (hydroquinone), hydroquinone
(padimate o).

Water, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, allantoin, ascorbic acid, sodium metabisulfite, sodium citrate, sodium lauryl sulfate, edetate disodium, methylparaben, propylparaben, chlorocresol.

Member reviews

By on

Works fast, see results fast, add a natural oil for skin, body, etc or just straight Vitamin E first..then apply lightner. You will like how your face tones out...Im a Pro makeup artists..so I have to represent when Im not wearing makeup as well...

Pros

• It faded my skin fast...I have no acne, just needed to even out my skin..and it works fast..I put a natural oil on my face first, that seems to mask the strong chemical smell...if they add a fruit smell to it ..it would make it easier to apply...Works FASt..only a 1 week and 4 days of use...I got the soap to go with it.

Cons

• None
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 2.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• It works fast
  • Vitamin E...so yay :)
  • Moisturizing
  • Didn't break me out

Cons

• None.
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 3
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

you should get it ,it's worth plus it's cheap

Pros

• this really does work i have acne scars & it did lighten them

Cons

• i dont really like the smell
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 2.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

It's fantastic.

Pros

• I have been using Crusader Ultra for about 6 years and I think it's great I have people tell me all the time how nice my skin is, I also use the cream, I have no problems with dry patches

Cons

• It doesn't smell to good
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 0.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It's cheep, it works and I can truely glow.

Pros

• This is a skin lightening cream for dark spots from acne and sun exposure. It has Hydroquinone 2% as the active ingredient. My thought of it is, it's wonderful the acne scars that made a dark spot form a scab and fall of after about 2 weeks of using. I can see inprovement in my skin tone after 4 to 7 days. It only cast 3.99. Don't let the person on the box discurage you as I am white and these awlful dark spots are not just a black thing.

Cons

• I have heard some bad things about Hydroquinone, that it may cause cancer. I may have some dry flakey skin for a couple of days from the scabs. There is only one beauty supply store that I know of that carrys it in Richmond VA.
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 3.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.