Covergirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup reviews

2.2/5 - 19 reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Covergirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain:, Red 36 (CI 12085).

CoverGirl Trublend Liquid Make Up Soft Honey 455, 1.0-Ounce Bottle
updated: 11/26/2015 12:43 UTC
Covergirl Trublend Liquid Makeup .1oz Packages.color #415medium Special Value
updated: 11/26/2015 12:43 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on September 10, 2015

I decided to try this product because it seemed to match my skin tone much better than the product I was using (loreal+olay foundation). The coverage was very little (I had to build it up), but the worst part was, IT BROUGHT BACK MY JAWLINE CYSTIC ACNE. I NOW HAVE PAINFUL PUSTULES ON MY FACE. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Reviewed on April 12, 2015

At first I loved the product! But after a couple of weeks, my skin started to break out worse than usual. So I quit using it for a while and just used a tinted light moisturizer from Wet & Wild. While not using the product, I found my skin to be clearing up and less acne problems. I would definitely not buy this if your skin is sensitive and oily (like mine)

I just bought this because I ran out of smashbox
Reviewed on January 12, 2015

And that was a bad idea. Now I know to buy higher end foundation because your skin will thank you. I ran out of smashbox and my mom picked this up for me. The coverage is cakey looking and feeling and always needs to be mixed. As soon as I started using this, my face began breaking out so bad, and it continues to because I need to cover up what popped up. It clogs my pores, but I don't have any other foundation to use right now.

by kendallclayton on 01/12/2015 01:39
And I used to not breakout easily, but it is hard to control while using this foundation!!!
This is some bittersweet stuff.
Reviewed on April 25, 2014

I'm not sure if the new truBLEND is just a reformulation of this TRUblend foundation but I've only tried the newer version so that's what I'm reviewing. This foundation is one of the best foundations I have ever tried. It's not sticky, feels so light on my skin, and it makes my skin feel soft and matte. However, it made me breakout terribly. I've had my severe acne under control, sorta, for the past two years and after using this foundation for three days I am right back at square one. My pores all looked clogged, and I developed cysts along my jawline. I noticed several breakouts after the first days but coninued to try it out in hopes that the breakouts would stay small, but I began developing those cysts and I just had to stop. A couple days later, bo new breakouts but I am left with a couple cysts and clogged pores to deal with.It's a great foundation but definitely not something I'd recommend to somebody with acne prone skin.

So so
Reviewed on March 6, 2014

I had use this product twice. It has amazing skin match, problem is after few hours, I face become very oily and couple clogged pores the next day. I have sensitive so if you easily break out I would NOT recommend this product. Other then that I love the product tho I personally can't use it. Don't read a review and let it change your perspective on a product you're just trying, experience it first because everyone's skin type is different :)

Horrible breakouts!
Reviewed on December 27, 2013

For coverage, it was one of the best foundations I've used and it lasts all day. Unfortunately, it made my acne the worst it has been in years. My pores are so gross and I have pimples everywhere! Never using it again.

My face is burnig with acne
Reviewed on June 21, 2013

I haven't had an acne break out since high school. I'm 23 now, and I've been using Trublend for about a month. Sure, it makes my face look great - at first, but then it just sweats right off after being at work for a few hours. Not to mention, my skin is incredibly blotchy and pimply; It even burns.

Reviewed on April 1, 2013

It gets watery after the first few uses, and harder to blend/kinda oily. Did they reformulate? It used to work like a charm!

Also it'll break you out like crazy, esp. if you have hormonal acne along the jawline... Acne prone users BEWARE!

Reviewed on March 19, 2013

It's a great product and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on February 5, 2013

I don't know what about this OIL FREE/NON COMO foundation broke me out but my acne has never been so awful in my life! I wish I had never tried this foundation!

(FYI, I have oily skin)