Covergirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup reviews

2.4/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain:, Red 36 (CI 12085).

CoverGirl Trublend Liquid Make Up Soft Honey 455, 1.0-Ounce Bottle
updated: 04/23/2014 19:59 UTC
Covergirl Trublend Liquid Makeup .1oz Packages.color #415medium Special Value
updated: 04/23/2014 19:59 UTC

So so
Reviewed on March 6, 2014

I had use this product twice. It has amazing skin match, problem is after few hours, I face become very oily and couple clogged pores the next day. I have sensitive so if you easily break out I would NOT recommend this product. Other then that I love the product tho I personally can't use it. Don't read a review and let it change your perspective on a product you're just trying, experience it first because everyone's skin type is different :)

Horrible breakouts!
Reviewed on December 27, 2013

For coverage, it was one of the best foundations I've used and it lasts all day. Unfortunately, it made my acne the worst it has been in years. My pores are so gross and I have pimples everywhere! Never using it again.

My face is burnig with acne
Reviewed on June 21, 2013

I haven't had an acne break out since high school. I'm 23 now, and I've been using Trublend for about a month. Sure, it makes my face look great - at first, but then it just sweats right off after being at work for a few hours. Not to mention, my skin is incredibly blotchy and pimply; It even burns.

Reviewed on April 1, 2013

It gets watery after the first few uses, and harder to blend/kinda oily. Did they reformulate? It used to work like a charm!

Also it'll break you out like crazy, esp. if you have hormonal acne along the jawline... Acne prone users BEWARE!

Reviewed on March 19, 2013

It's a great product and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on February 5, 2013

I don't know what about this OIL FREE/NON COMO foundation broke me out but my acne has never been so awful in my life! I wish I had never tried this foundation!

(FYI, I have oily skin)

Reviewed on January 26, 2013

as i looked at this foundation i thought it had to be the one, considering it said 'wont clog pores' but i was wrong. After a day or two of using trublend i broke out. Before buying it i had a few pimples on my face but using this turned my cheeks, chin, forehead into acne. After it happened i went on the internet reading other peoples reviews and they were going through the same thing, i am dissapointed and will not go through cover girl again!

Reviewed on September 24, 2011

Omg, I don't even know why I kept this foundation! This foundation is far the worst one I have tried! What a waste of money! Its weird because when you first get it, it looks really good and after that one use, the product gets all messed up! I guess you really have to shake it up in able for it to have a good consistency otherwise it will look watery/oily when you first pump it. Its pretty hard to blend! And once you do all the applying and it dries, its get all blotchy! Don't buy it!

Reviewed on September 23, 2011

Rubs off and easily excesses off n don't use on pimples.

Reviewed on April 14, 2011

I used this to cover up my acne, but stopped a little bit ago because I decided I wanted my acne gone, not covered. Then yesterday, I realized that while I was putting it on (I got weak, and gave in). Anyways, it was the wrong shade. I was embarassed and wiped it off immediately. I had only put it on one of my cheeks (thank God!) and it was orangey and too tan. I was incredibly embarassed that I'd bad somewhat splotchy skin the past few weeks. Now I'm not wearing it anymore, but my acne hasn't gotten better (it hasn't gotten worse either). I know that the cover up wasn't the only problem with my face. I do not recommend it, or any foundation for that matter.