Covergirl TRUblend Liquid Makeup

Average price: $10.05

Brand: Covergirl

Most helpful review

By Ally, Australia on 05/31/2010

Its a cheap foundation, that works just fine and doesn't cause breakouts.

Pros:
  • Good coverage, Doesn't affect my acne
Cons:
  • The lightest shade still isnt quite light enough for me

130 out of 254 people found this review helpful

Water (Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PCA Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylmethacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Propylparaben, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain:, Red 36 (CI 12085).

CoverGirl Trublend Liquid Make Up Soft Honey 455, 1.0-Ounce Bottle
updated: 04/17/2014 05:11 UTC
Covergirl Trublend Liquid Makeup .1oz Packages.color #415medium Special Value
updated: 04/17/2014 05:11 UTC

Member reviews

“So so”
By on

I had use this product twice. It has amazing skin match, problem is after few hours, I face become very oily and couple clogged pores the next day. I have sensitive so if you easily break out I would NOT recommend this product. Other then that I love the product tho I personally can't use it. Don't read a review and let it change your perspective on a product you're just trying, experience it first because everyone's skin type is different :)

Pros

• Amazing skin color match

Cons

• Breakout
  • Easily sweats off
  • for a day or two
  • $ 8.99
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

“Horrible breakouts!”
By on

For coverage, it was one of the best foundations I've used and it lasts all day. Unfortunately, it made my acne the worst it has been in years. My pores are so gross and I have pimples everywhere! Never using it again.

Pros

• Lasts all day

Cons

• Pimples like woah
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

“My face is burnig with acne”
By on

I haven't had an acne break out since high school. I'm 23 now, and I've been using Trublend for about a month. Sure, it makes my face look great - at first, but then it just sweats right off after being at work for a few hours. Not to mention, my skin is incredibly blotchy and pimply; It even burns.

Pros

[not submitted]

Cons

• Severe acne
  • sweats right off
  • for about a month
  • $ 15
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It gets watery after the first few uses, and harder to blend/kinda oily. Did they reformulate? It used to work like a charm!

Also it'll break you out like crazy, esp. if you have hormonal acne along the jawline... Acne prone users BEWARE!

Pros

• Blends nicely (at first), true to its name
  • Provides good, lightweight coverage
  • Cheaper than alternatives

Cons

• Comedogenic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contains Isopropyl titanium triisostearate!!!!
  • Seems to be good only for the first few uses. I thought it was because I was storing it in a humid spot, but it looks like I'm not the only one having the issue
  • moderately severe
  • for more than a year
  • $ 13

By on

It's a great product and I highly recommend it.

Pros

• I've been using this product for years and have never had problems of any kind. My skin is very sensitive, very fair, "normal" not dry nor oily.
  • I've tried other products, the expensive department ones for example, and always come back to this one.
  • I don't overdo it and cake it on. 2 pumps is the perfect amount. It feels and looks very natural. I'm always getting compliments on my face and many think I use the more expensive products and are shocked when I tell them I use Covergirl Trublend.

Cons

• None
  • light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I don't know what about this OIL FREE/NON COMO foundation broke me out but my acne has never been so awful in my life! I wish I had never tried this foundation!

(FYI, I have oily skin)

Pros

• Covered nothing (acne scars/blemishes)

Cons

• Worst cheek acne of my life
  • Red/Blotchy skin tone
  • Stinging upon application
  • Dried out my skin
  • severe
  • for a day or two
  • $ 12

By on

as i looked at this foundation i thought it had to be the one, considering it said 'wont clog pores' but i was wrong. After a day or two of using trublend i broke out. Before buying it i had a few pimples on my face but using this turned my cheeks, chin, forehead into acne. After it happened i went on the internet reading other peoples reviews and they were going through the same thing, i am dissapointed and will not go through cover girl again!

Pros

• Not sure still working on that one.

Cons

• says it wont clog pores but it does!
  • made me break out/get acne
  • hard to blend
  • bit expensive
  • made my face feel sore
  • waste of money
  • did not cover any of my pimples, it made my pimples /face turn into acne
  • moderately severe
  • $ 18

By on

Omg, I don't even know why I kept this foundation! This foundation is far the worst one I have tried! What a waste of money! Its weird because when you first get it, it looks really good and after that one use, the product gets all messed up! I guess you really have to shake it up in able for it to have a good consistency otherwise it will look watery/oily when you first pump it. Its pretty hard to blend! And once you do all the applying and it dries, its get all blotchy! Don't buy it!

Pros

• Will look good at first
  • Has a pump!

Cons

• The foundation looks all old after
  • Did not blend well
  • Quite Pricey
  • You get all blotchy after
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 10

By on

Rubs off and easily excesses off n don't use on pimples.

Pros

• Pretty good colour.

Cons

• Used on a pimple started to get little boils. Hurt so bad when I woke up now using an ointment. Do not recommend!
  • very light
  • for about a week
  • $ 9
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I used this to cover up my acne, but stopped a little bit ago because I decided I wanted my acne gone, not covered. Then yesterday, I realized that while I was putting it on (I got weak, and gave in). Anyways, it was the wrong shade. I was embarassed and wiped it off immediately. I had only put it on one of my cheeks (thank God!) and it was orangey and too tan. I was incredibly embarassed that I'd bad somewhat splotchy skin the past few weeks. Now I'm not wearing it anymore, but my acne hasn't gotten better (it hasn't gotten worse either). I know that the cover up wasn't the only problem with my face. I do not recommend it, or any foundation for that matter.

Pros

• Covered me up good at first, I guess

Cons

• Oily skin
  • Gave me Breakouts
  • Wrong shade :/
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.