Covergirl Smoothers AquaSmooth Makeup reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Covergirl

Titanium Dioxide (9%).

Other Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/EAU, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Isonanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Methicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Hydroxide.

CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, Buff Beige 725, 0.4-Ounce
updated: 11/23/2014 23:17 UTC
CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, Classic Beige 730, 0.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
updated: 11/23/2014 23:17 UTC

Reviewed on April 12, 2013

This is a foundation that has never broken me out. The colors are never an exact match for me but since I know it won't give me any trouble acne-wise I put up with it. Can be applied thinly & then more concentrated on areas that need the extra coverage. Its not totally flawless for me but it covers surprisingly well; I don't bother with concealer when I use this. I recommend patting this cream on with a beautyblender-type sponge if you have raised bumps.