Covergirl Smoothers AquaSmooth Makeup reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Titanium Dioxide (9%).

Other Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/EAU, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Isonanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Methicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Hydroxide.

CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, Buff Beige 725, 0.4-Ounce
updated: 09/02/2015 03:59 UTC
CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, Classic Beige 730, 0.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/02/2015 03:59 UTC

cover girl aquasmooth makeup
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

I have been using this foundation for atleast 13yrs. I always come back to this, I have NEVER had a breakout from it, and the coverage is great, as is the price, it's under ten dollar's and it's oil free, if your acne prone like me, I highly recommend this, it's my holy grail foundation.

Reviewed on April 12, 2013

This is a foundation that has never broken me out. The colors are never an exact match for me but since I know it won't give me any trouble acne-wise I put up with it. Can be applied thinly & then more concentrated on areas that need the extra coverage. Its not totally flawless for me but it covers surprisingly well; I don't bother with concealer when I use this. I recommend patting this cream on with a beautyblender-type sponge if you have raised bumps.