Covergirl Smoothers AquaSmooth Makeup reviews

4.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Titanium Dioxide (9%).

Other Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/EAU, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Isonanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Methicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Hydroxide.

CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, Buff Beige 725, 0.4-Ounce
updated: 04/30/2017 02:48 UTC
CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, Classic Beige 730, 0.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/30/2017 02:48 UTC

Finally
Reviewed on December 11, 2016

I love this foundation. What I like about it:

does not cause breakouts!

full buildable coverage

actually covers really well.

looks great when you put it on with elf's flat top powder brush

dries so nicely. Never feels sticky. Once it dries it feels like your own skin but smoother

Some things to note:

make sure you clean your brush you use for this like every other day because it will cake up your brush

Definitely give this product a try. I am in the process of healing my acne and this does not set me back like other foundations. I am clearing and yet still using this foundation every single day.

Great
Reviewed on August 23, 2016

Great coverage (probably close to full) for acne and doesn't cause breakouts.

cover girl aquasmooth makeup
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

I have been using this foundation for atleast 13yrs. I always come back to this, I have NEVER had a breakout from it, and the coverage is great, as is the price, it's under ten dollar's and it's oil free, if your acne prone like me, I highly recommend this, it's my holy grail foundation.

Reviewed on April 12, 2013

This is a foundation that has never broken me out. The colors are never an exact match for me but since I know it won't give me any trouble acne-wise I put up with it. Can be applied thinly & then more concentrated on areas that need the extra coverage. Its not totally flawless for me but it covers surprisingly well; I don't bother with concealer when I use this. I recommend patting this cream on with a beautyblender-type sponge if you have raised bumps.