Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder reviews

3.1/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Covergirl

Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Mica, Calcium Silicate (Anticaking Agent), Dimethicone, Quaternium 15, Dextrin, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, BHT.

May Contain (+/-): Ultramarines.

CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Compact Pressed Powder, Classic Ivory 510, .35 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 15:16 UTC
CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder Warm Beige 145, 0.39 Ounce Pan
updated: 04/30/2017 18:07 UTC
CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder, Buff Beige (W) 525, 0.35-Ounce Pan (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/30/2017 18:07 UTC
CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Compact Pressed Powder, Buff Beige 525, .35 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 15:16 UTC

Anonymous, CA
Reviewed on September 25, 2011

I tried it and it as ok but i stopped using because i needed more coverage. Also, i switched to Almay makeup while i think overall did the job better. However, i think this powder works better then Almay's.

Reviewed on August 29, 2011

I've used this makeup for years...it was formerly Fresh Look. Cover Girl changed the packaging and the name, but the ingredients are the same, and in the same order. I've tried many other powders...drugstore and expensive/department store/mineral brands. EVERYTHING breaks me out but this. I used loose powder for a few years so as not to clog my pores (reduce acne) and allow my skin to breathe. I don't use foundation or liquid makeup, just powder. I decided to switch back to a pressed powder for convenience (loose powders are messy). I found that most all pressed powders have silicones (Dimethicone mostly) added to keep the powder stuck together, and for 'coverage'. This powder does not have any silicones and so is not heavy and feels dryer than other brands...with other brands as I got oilier during the day, I felt dirty. This, I do not. Because it's not heavy or moist, it doesn't cover well. But, for my purposes (controlling shine, and willing to give up coverage for breathable makeup that doesn't break me out), it is the best I've been able to find...and happens to be one of the cheapest makeups. I do have to reapply during the day as I get oily, but honestly, if you have oily skin, you'll have to reapply any makeup.

Reviewed on August 28, 2011

I wanted to love this product. And for a short while, I did! Well, at first I used the Regular CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder and that made my skin breakout like no other! (I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT EITHER!) But i liked the coverage, so I decided to try this oil-free version. Not recommendable either. It still clogged my pores and make my skin dry and more pimply!

It stinks, because the coverage was pretty nice too...

Anonymous
Reviewed on August 6, 2011

this is an okay powder...you have to reapply unless you get a shade darker

Reviewed on June 28, 2011

very good product, ecspecially for the price. For the the most part it covers well.

Reviewed on November 17, 2010

I use this in combo with Cover Girl's Clean Oil Foundation, and it covers up my skin wonderfully. It also controls oil very well. However you just have to remember to keep applying during the day, as it will become spotty, but the little applicator makes this quick and easy. It's also available at most stores like Target and Walmart and RiteAid

Reviewed on August 26, 2010

It was actually pretty good. Like I said before I had to keep whiping it oof because I got to much. After awhile though I looked pretty good!