Cosmedicine Medi-Matte reviews

2/5 - 1 review

Brand: Cosmedicine

Cosmedicine Medi-Matte

Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Purified Water, Glycerin, C12-14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Oenothera Biennis, (Evening Primrose), Root Extract, Sorbitol
Squalane, Yeast Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Magnesium Ascorbyl, Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.

Cosmedicine Medi-matte Oil Control Lotion, 1-Ounce
updated: 04/24/2017 00:45 UTC

Anonymous, Lincoln
Reviewed on July 7, 2010

I didn't feel like it made any difference in terms of my oily skin. Within two hours, my skin would be oily again. I'm not using the entire oily skin product line from Cosmedicine so maybe that would have made a difference but the line doesn't address my acneic skin so I'm reluctant to quit using my current products.

I would not continue using it but will finish the bottle just for the sunscreen, if not anything else.