CoolTouch Laser Treatment

Recommended by 55% of visitors

Average price: $1,129.38

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, Austin, Texas on 10/17/2009

I just got the cool touch and v beam procedure yesterday. It will be followed by the fraxel laser surgery in 2 weeks, then more cool touch, v beam and fraxel. This will repeat for 6 treatments. I am hoping with this combination I can get rid of any existing acne and scarring. The total cost is 3,400...I am crossing my fingers that this combination therapy will be worth it!.

Pros:
  • Very minimal discomfort....feels like being popped with a rubberband. No down time.
Cons:
  • A little redness / discomfort the day after. Be careful with too much sun exposure.

397 out of 691 people found this review helpful

Member reviews

By on

Pros

[not submitted]

Cons

• hurts like rubberbands snapping for 20 min.
  • Didnt do anything after 7 sessions.
  • for a few months
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.