Page 2 of CoolTouch Laser Treatment reviews

Reviewed on January 4, 2009

I should of never had this done. I looked better before. Now I look like i had acne scarring all over my cheeks when I never did.

Reviewed on January 2, 2009

This didn't work for me. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is it possible that my skin has worsened? I seems to me that I have scars where I never did before this treatment.

Reviewed on July 25, 2008

It works and people that say it didnt do anything after 1,2 or 3 treatments are ridiculous. Collagen stimulation takes at least 6 and everyone is different, there are no miracle cures and people think they are going to see amazing results with things so quickly. Thats not how things work....the same with products.

If you had no results after 7 treatments then you need to go to someone that knows what they are doing. It is also one of the cheaper laser out there, no downtown except for slight redness for a few hours and any skin type can be treated, you cant say that for many lasers out there.

Reviewed on May 14, 2008

i wont recommend it at all depend on the person an the ethnic and allergy

Reviewed on October 5, 2007

I had my first cooltouch CT3 treatment this morning for 2 small boxcar scars. I know the laser will not get rid of them 100%, but they are so minor I think any improvement will make me feel better about them. Since he just did 2 small areas, he put numbing cream on first for about 30 minutes then injected the areas with some local anesthetic. I felt no pain at all, I was just startled everytime the laser hit. I am pretty red in the areas, but it is getting better and im sure by tomorrow it will be gone. I will be going in for 4-6 treatments, and I will update this each time.

Reviewed on September 21, 2007

I wouldn't recommend it - save your money

Reviewed on July 1, 2007

I went in for 3 treatments i have moderate acne on my chin and i didnt see immediate results, my skin cleared up slowly but about 1 month after my last treatmnt i was pimple free for about 6 months!! It works great!! I may hurt a little bit, but its well worth it!!!!

Reviewed on February 23, 2007

i have only had one treatment, saw somewhat immediate smoothing results, but the texture and oily skin on my face were still well-apparent. i will update this as soon as i go in for the 2nd treatment. i have tried everything from retin-a-micro to accutane, benzaclin, nothing has worked.

Reviewed on November 5, 2006

Best choice for moderate acne scarring, I had 2 teatments a few years back, and it definitely smoothed out the acne scarring alittle bit. also had a crease line from dimples going up my face and it got rid of that. pain is not all that bad, very tolerable, no down time.. and am now even thinking of going back for more. I have very fair skin