Page 2 of CoolTouch Laser Treatment reviews

Brand: CoolTouch

Reviewed on February 3, 2009

Look for another treatment if you have sever acne scarring, this has little to no effect

by 272727 on 07/22/2013 13:13
Im so sorry to here the bad report's that have happend to people by adriana schiebner, im SHOCKED to be honest with you, I would like to share my experience with you, i had a laser treatment done in 2000 ish by dr schiebner, she herself done the laser treatment on me, i had bad acne scaring, she said all those will be gone slowly it take's a full year and the result's will be ongoing. Im so HAPPY to say it was a """""MIRACLE"""" this doctor was like a {angel} to me, she was well spoken, very kind hearted, so very genuine in her caring of me, i was floored by her precence !!! Im from wollongong the procedure was late in the afternoon, and it was dark i recalled, she went to buy me food rice meal if i remember correctly after the procedure as it was late. She went out of her way to help me so kind and so caring i have NEVER seen that be for in any doctor !!! My result's were incredible """""""""AMAZING""""""""""" my awful acne scar's slowly started to disapear it was incredible!!!! This lasted many many year's i had so much confidence so much love to give, so much joy and happyiness that this SPECIAL lady had given me, i will N E V E R forget.. Adriana schiebner is the only doctor i would trust and is the only doctor that has helped me, nobody has even come half way or even a quarter what this amazing lady has done for me. I only WISH AND PRAY that she will come back and help so many people with bad scaring, because im living prove that she is amazing what she can do, truly amazing result's. I have never before wrote on the computer, my first time ever. PLEASE adriana if u read this, THANK YOU KINDLY for the joy and LIFE you have given to me, i only wish you would come back.... I wish you well, i hope you get the help that you need, you have the most beautiful gift in this life knowing you helped someone LOVE life again, nothing can give you that high, no drug can give you that feeling of helping some one so low and desperate in life. I remember i said to her, i will give you all my money that i have in this life if you can help me, and she DID, more than i ever thought possible It has hurt me so what has happened to you i will pray every day, that you once again be the person i first met.... GOD bliss you.....
Reviewed on January 4, 2009

I should of never had this done. I looked better before. Now I look like i had acne scarring all over my cheeks when I never did.

Reviewed on January 2, 2009

This didn't work for me. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is it possible that my skin has worsened? I seems to me that I have scars where I never did before this treatment.

Reviewed on July 25, 2008

It works and people that say it didnt do anything after 1,2 or 3 treatments are ridiculous. Collagen stimulation takes at least 6 and everyone is different, there are no miracle cures and people think they are going to see amazing results with things so quickly. Thats not how things work....the same with products.

If you had no results after 7 treatments then you need to go to someone that knows what they are doing. It is also one of the cheaper laser out there, no downtown except for slight redness for a few hours and any skin type can be treated, you cant say that for many lasers out there.

Reviewed on May 14, 2008

i wont recommend it at all depend on the person an the ethnic and allergy

Reviewed on October 5, 2007

I had my first cooltouch CT3 treatment this morning for 2 small boxcar scars. I know the laser will not get rid of them 100%, but they are so minor I think any improvement will make me feel better about them. Since he just did 2 small areas, he put numbing cream on first for about 30 minutes then injected the areas with some local anesthetic. I felt no pain at all, I was just startled everytime the laser hit. I am pretty red in the areas, but it is getting better and im sure by tomorrow it will be gone. I will be going in for 4-6 treatments, and I will update this each time.

Reviewed on September 21, 2007

I wouldn't recommend it - save your money

Reviewed on July 1, 2007

I went in for 3 treatments i have moderate acne on my chin and i didnt see immediate results, my skin cleared up slowly but about 1 month after my last treatmnt i was pimple free for about 6 months!! It works great!! I may hurt a little bit, but its well worth it!!!!

Reviewed on February 23, 2007

i have only had one treatment, saw somewhat immediate smoothing results, but the texture and oily skin on my face were still well-apparent. i will update this as soon as i go in for the 2nd treatment. i have tried everything from retin-a-micro to accutane, benzaclin, nothing has worked.

Reviewed on November 5, 2006

Best choice for moderate acne scarring, I had 2 teatments a few years back, and it definitely smoothed out the acne scarring alittle bit. also had a crease line from dimples going up my face and it got rid of that. pain is not all that bad, very tolerable, no down time.. and am now even thinking of going back for more. I have very fair skin