CoolTouch Laser Treatment reviews

Reviewed on August 9, 2011

I went to Epione, one month ago and had the cool laser on my face. Personally, I am very happy with the experience. I'm scheduled to go back in late September and I can't wait. My acne is going away and I have smaller pores. My overall skin condition is looking amazing. The healing part sucks, but it was well worth it. I can't wait to go back :) I love Dr. Ourian and I love Epione!!!!

Reviewed on June 22, 2011

I read a lot of reviews about the cool touch treatment and i was a bit hesitant to 1. spend the money and 2. possibly have worse acne as some people said happened to them. well two weeks ago for some reason a cystic pimple decided to pop and i was left with a hole in my face, i can not exaggerate this truth. thats when i decided that i didnt care about the price, my derm told me it was the best treatment out there so 4 days after i had it done. probably took about 15-10 mins, painless and quick. i put my makeup on and went to work, no one knew. i worked the 9 hrs came back home washed my face, my cystic acne seemed to have decreased. i had to re-apply my makeup as i was going out for the night, i was a bit worried about that but when i woke up in the morning my face was soo much clearer. the previous scars/craters i had on my face are fading. its not even been a week since and i am truly loving the results and have made my appointment next month to re-do it as it can take 3-4 to see BETTER results. ONLY two new pimples have appeared but its nothing compared to what i had before. give it a shot if your looking for results...my derm also recommended other medicines to take so hopefull the combination will work!

Reviewed on June 2, 2010

Results vary from person to person, so you must be positive after paying so much! If you say it doesn't work, it won't.

Reviewed on November 25, 2009

I had my first laser treatment in August and saw no results. They said you will see results in your second treatment. Little did I know this would be the worse mistake ever.. Even after using the numbing cream, it hurts and I look like shrek. I was swollen for about 3 weeks and the redness never goes away.. You are given or wait let me rephrase that, I had to buy $120 firm & fade cream (am cream and pm cream).. This cream is soppose to be very important in the results of the treatment. But, they have not been able to provide me with the morning cream till this day. Bottom Line I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TREATMENT TO ANYONE.....worst mistake ever!...

Reviewed on October 17, 2009

I just got the cool touch and v beam procedure yesterday. It will be followed by the fraxel laser surgery in 2 weeks, then more cool touch, v beam and fraxel. This will repeat for 6 treatments. I am hoping with this combination I can get rid of any existing acne and scarring. The total cost is 3,400...I am crossing my fingers that this combination therapy will be worth it!

Reviewed on July 4, 2009

I just had my first procedure today and I have 4 more laser treatments to go and included with my acne face package are 5 acne peels and also my chest done too where you can get breakouts. The first pass with the laser where they spot treat the active acne hurts like a rubber band snapping on you but they gave you numbing cream to dull the pain. Before I had the procedures I purchased the recommended medications and I already saw a great improvment using just those. I think with all the factors considered my skin is going to come out great.

Reviewed on May 18, 2009

if you have moderate acne scars definately do it. if you have severe, scaring, probably not worth it. but ive had rediculously amazing results. couldnt be happier. just have to be patient.

Reviewed on February 3, 2009

Look for another treatment if you have sever acne scarring, this has little to no effect