CoolTouch Laser Treatment reviews

Reviewed on August 9, 2011

I went to Epione, one month ago and had the cool laser on my face. Personally, I am very happy with the experience. I'm scheduled to go back in late September and I can't wait. My acne is going away and I have smaller pores. My overall skin condition is looking amazing. The healing part sucks, but it was well worth it. I can't wait to go back :) I love Dr. Ourian and I love Epione!!!!

Reviewed on June 22, 2011

I read a lot of reviews about the cool touch treatment and i was a bit hesitant to 1. spend the money and 2. possibly have worse acne as some people said happened to them. well two weeks ago for some reason a cystic pimple decided to pop and i was left with a hole in my face, i can not exaggerate this truth. thats when i decided that i didnt care about the price, my derm told me it was the best treatment out there so 4 days after i had it done. probably took about 15-10 mins, painless and quick. i put my makeup on and went to work, no one knew. i worked the 9 hrs came back home washed my face, my cystic acne seemed to have decreased. i had to re-apply my makeup as i was going out for the night, i was a bit worried about that but when i woke up in the morning my face was soo much clearer. the previous scars/craters i had on my face are fading. its not even been a week since and i am truly loving the results and have made my appointment next month to re-do it as it can take 3-4 to see BETTER results. ONLY two new pimples have appeared but its nothing compared to what i had before. give it a shot if your looking for results...my derm also recommended other medicines to take so hopefull the combination will work!

Reviewed on June 2, 2010

Results vary from person to person, so you must be positive after paying so much! If you say it doesn't work, it won't.

Reviewed on November 25, 2009

I had my first laser treatment in August and saw no results. They said you will see results in your second treatment. Little did I know this would be the worse mistake ever.. Even after using the numbing cream, it hurts and I look like shrek. I was swollen for about 3 weeks and the redness never goes away.. You are given or wait let me rephrase that, I had to buy $120 firm & fade cream (am cream and pm cream).. This cream is soppose to be very important in the results of the treatment. But, they have not been able to provide me with the morning cream till this day. Bottom Line I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS TREATMENT TO ANYONE.....worst mistake ever!...

Reviewed on October 17, 2009

I just got the cool touch and v beam procedure yesterday. It will be followed by the fraxel laser surgery in 2 weeks, then more cool touch, v beam and fraxel. This will repeat for 6 treatments. I am hoping with this combination I can get rid of any existing acne and scarring. The total cost is 3,400...I am crossing my fingers that this combination therapy will be worth it!

Reviewed on July 4, 2009

I just had my first procedure today and I have 4 more laser treatments to go and included with my acne face package are 5 acne peels and also my chest done too where you can get breakouts. The first pass with the laser where they spot treat the active acne hurts like a rubber band snapping on you but they gave you numbing cream to dull the pain. Before I had the procedures I purchased the recommended medications and I already saw a great improvment using just those. I think with all the factors considered my skin is going to come out great.

Reviewed on May 18, 2009

if you have moderate acne scars definately do it. if you have severe, scaring, probably not worth it. but ive had rediculously amazing results. couldnt be happier. just have to be patient.

Reviewed on February 3, 2009

Look for another treatment if you have sever acne scarring, this has little to no effect

by 272727 on 07/22/2013 13:13
Im so sorry to here the bad report's that have happend to people by adriana schiebner, im SHOCKED to be honest with you, I would like to share my experience with you, i had a laser treatment done in 2000 ish by dr schiebner, she herself done the laser treatment on me, i had bad acne scaring, she said all those will be gone slowly it take's a full year and the result's will be ongoing. Im so HAPPY to say it was a """""MIRACLE"""" this doctor was like a {angel} to me, she was well spoken, very kind hearted, so very genuine in her caring of me, i was floored by her precence !!! Im from wollongong the procedure was late in the afternoon, and it was dark i recalled, she went to buy me food rice meal if i remember correctly after the procedure as it was late. She went out of her way to help me so kind and so caring i have NEVER seen that be for in any doctor !!! My result's were incredible """""""""AMAZING""""""""""" my awful acne scar's slowly started to disapear it was incredible!!!! This lasted many many year's i had so much confidence so much love to give, so much joy and happyiness that this SPECIAL lady had given me, i will N E V E R forget.. Adriana schiebner is the only doctor i would trust and is the only doctor that has helped me, nobody has even come half way or even a quarter what this amazing lady has done for me. I only WISH AND PRAY that she will come back and help so many people with bad scaring, because im living prove that she is amazing what she can do, truly amazing result's. I have never before wrote on the computer, my first time ever. PLEASE adriana if u read this, THANK YOU KINDLY for the joy and LIFE you have given to me, i only wish you would come back.... I wish you well, i hope you get the help that you need, you have the most beautiful gift in this life knowing you helped someone LOVE life again, nothing can give you that high, no drug can give you that feeling of helping some one so low and desperate in life. I remember i said to her, i will give you all my money that i have in this life if you can help me, and she DID, more than i ever thought possible It has hurt me so what has happened to you i will pray every day, that you once again be the person i first met.... GOD bliss you.....