Continuously Clear Clearz-It Acne Treatment reviews

Brand: Continuously Clear

Benzoyl Peroxide (5%).

Water, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Anonymous, Atlanta, GA
Reviewed on March 6, 2011

I used salicylic acid treatments for a long time but had to go back to BP because my skin was getting out of control. This is really working for me. It is gentle enough to use every day. It is great for daytime as it layers under other products nicely. Great ingredients including tea tree oil. Texture reminds me of Proactiv lotion but I like this better. I'm not seeing any drying with this lotion but I do not have sensitive skin. Bought it at [link removed]. Recommended!

Melanie, Newark, DE
Reviewed on February 26, 2010

I've used 2.5 and 3% bp acne medications in the past but they either have no effect or my acne eventually builds a tolerance to the medication. And 10% is way too harsh and drying. 5% is a happy medium. I've been using it for over 2 years and along with a consistent regimen it works and my acne hasn't developed a tolerance to the medication.