Page 4 of Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 81 reviews

Brand: Complex 15

Water, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Diazolidinyl
Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz (Pack of 3)
updated: 12/19/2014 13:47 UTC
Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz
updated: 12/19/2014 13:47 UTC

Reviewed on March 14, 2009

Good moisturizer if you want to avoid breakouts

Reviewed on March 14, 2009

I got this moisturizer because it had so many good reviews and I am sad that it did not work well at all for me like it did for so many others. When I first applied it, it was greasy though the greasiness did go away after a minute or so. I eventually developed even worse dry skin and I now have flakes. I didn't even have flakes before I used this moisturizer.

Since I thought this moisturizer would take some getting used to, I stuck with it until it finally ran out. My face still feels weird and dry, though Dan's jojoba oil helped me out a lot.

Reviewed on March 11, 2009

I switched to this from a richer moisturizer I was using due to the drying effect of topical acne lotions and Canadian winters. That rich moisturizer was great, but was causing me to break out and left my skin shiny. C15 leaves your skin much less shiny than other moisturizers, is light and sinks in quickly. No redness or stinging, very gentle. I buy the body lotion and use it on my face as well (it's the same formulation as face cream, just in a larger bottle, more cost-effective).

Overall I really like this moisturizer because I know it'll never break me out, not irritating and leaves my skin glowy not shiny. If you like a super matte look you'll still need powder on top. For dry patches I use a richer moisturizer to spot treat rather than risk a break out by using it all over my face.

Reviewed on January 10, 2009

I've struggled with extremely oily skin my entire adult life. I'm thrilled to be oil free for the first time in years. YIPPPPPEEEE!!!!

Reviewed on January 1, 2009

It costs a bit more. It never lets me down.

Reviewed on December 27, 2008

Can't live without this product..i've suffered with acne for years and have tried so many moisturizers, some very expensive ones included. My dermatologist told me about Complex 15 a few years ago and i have used it ever since. It is the only moisturizer that i can say does not cause breakouts and keeps my skin under control. Very affordable too!!!

Reviewed on November 28, 2008

It is great that it is fragrenece free and doesn't cause any breakouts but It doesn't adequately moisturize my skin even when I apply more of the product.

Reviewed on August 13, 2008

Great product!!!! It was recommended by my derm 10+ years ago and I still use it and love it!!!

Reviewed on August 11, 2008

This product would be nice if you were not using DKR, or after you have been on the regimen for a while. For beginners who will be crusting and peeling alot, I do not recommend.