Page 3 of Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 81 reviews

Brand: Complex 15

Water, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Diazolidinyl
Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz (Pack of 3)
updated: 10/25/2014 11:36 UTC
Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz
updated: 10/25/2014 11:36 UTC

Reviewed on October 4, 2009

This has been a great product to start with but as I am getting older, I need a moisturizer that will stick with me throughout the day. I do not wear makeup so I do need the protection and I am battling to find the right one without causing my skin to break out.

Great stuff in a pinch!

Reviewed on September 17, 2009

It was recommended to me by the Cleveland Clinic about 4 years ago for a good moisturizer and have been using faithfully ever since. I've een told I look much younger than my age. What's not to love about it.

Reviewed on September 12, 2009

its cheap and non clogging of pores

Reviewed on September 8, 2009

Combination Skin: I have very oily as well as severely dry sensitive skin. I've used everything, my skin had to get use to Complex 15, but after about two weeks it moisturized my face completely like water on skin!

Reviewed on August 21, 2009

It is nonabrasive. I have noticed that many miosturizers still have abrasive material/ingredients. Some moisturizers actually dry out my skin rather than protect it. Needless to say, I have very sensitive skin. The product says what it does. It delivers all of the right moisture to the right places...even the delicate places around the eyes... I am 34 and people always mistake me for 25-27.

Reviewed on July 28, 2009

Very light and non-greasy. It's like a miracle in a tube. Use it for a week at least two times a day and you will not be disappointed with the results! It may not look like much when you are applying it because it's more runny than your average face cream, but believe me it works so well!

Reviewed on July 25, 2009

It's affordable and it does and awesome job.

Reviewed on June 24, 2009

For the past two months I have had severe dry skin!! Nothing was helping.. I mean nothing!!! I started using Complex 15 for two days now and the results have amazed me. Im not 100% yet but the fact that it has only been two days is really amazing.

Reviewed on June 8, 2009

Awesome cream whether or not the person has problems with their skin and a fantastic price.

Reviewed on April 30, 2009

Works great for AM use but will not be moisturizing enough for PM if you are on the Regimen. I don't think that's a problem though, I just use Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (tub) at night and I don't have any flakes.