Page 2 of Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 81 reviews

Brand: Complex 15

Water, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Diazolidinyl
Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz (Pack of 3)
updated: 07/25/2014 22:46 UTC
Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz
updated: 07/25/2014 22:46 UTC

Reviewed on July 9, 2010

i would deffinatly reccomend this product to people who either have normal or oily skin, cause this is wonderful!! it takes care of the few flakes i get from BP, and makes my skin so smooth and hydrated!! i love it!! i can also get it at my local drugstore which is like five minutes away from my house! but this is part of my PERFECT regiman that i have come up with:

CeraVe hydrating cleanser

(best cleanser i have EVER used in my life!)

Dan's BP

(of course, cause its the best, duh!! :-D)

complex 15 moisturizing face cream

(can't live without it!)

Dan's AHA

(for the occasional unde-the-skin zit!)

trust me people, i have searched for YEARS and YEARS for the right regiman and i finally found perfection!!!! i love all these products and reccomend them to realativily anyone!! even my MOM uses the CeraVe cleanser and loves it!! so give them a try if you haven't already!!

Reviewed on June 28, 2010

I love this stuff! It completely calms my skin when it burns after the regimen. It's also very light under make-up. My boyfriend said it also helped with his razor burn.

Reviewed on March 16, 2010

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion but this is still good.

Reviewed on March 6, 2010

This would probably be good for acne-prone, oily skinned people who aren't seeking very much moisture. However, it did not do much for getting rid of BP induced flaking and it looked gross under my foundation!

Reviewed on March 4, 2010

Easily one of the best moisturizers I have tried so far. I recommend it.

Reviewed on March 2, 2010

I've been using this as a substitute for Olay since they changed the formula.

Complex 15 has a nice runny, fluid consistency and it absorbs very quickly. It doesn't leave a shine and has a pleasant fresh smell. However, it is really not a very effective moisturizer. My skin isn't even very dry, but this cream makes little difference. In addition, the Olay was always good at reducing down redness caused by Benzoyl Peroxide, but this cream has no effect on redness.

It's a pleasant cream to use, but it's not very helpful in tackling dryness and needs to be frequently re-applied. I would definitely avoid if you have very dry skin.

Reviewed on February 2, 2010

I began using Complex 15 a little over a year ago. My derm recommended it for me when I was on accutane. It worked wonderfully to moisturize my dry skin! It didn't clog my pores and it didn't make me look greasy. However, 2 or so years after accutane, my skin has gotten increasingly dry! Only in the winter months, but God, winter feels so long! With that said, the Complex 15 just doesn't provide me with enough moisture when my skin is very dry. :( A few hours after I put it on, (I put it on at around 8:30 am) it dries out and I'm left with flaky skin again! If one has very dry skin to the point where if they don't use any moisturizer their skin is flaky and sore, I wouldn't recommend this. Or, I'd use something stronger during the day.

Now, Complex 15 is great for when my skin is combo in the spring and fall as well as when I'm oily in the summer. I just wish they had different strengths so those with very dry skin could use this amazing product! Ugh...Nothing can be perfect can it?

Also, there's no SPF included in this. It's so nice to be able to use one product without having to find an spf and a separate moisturizer! But, I've yet to find a good moisturizer like complex 15 with SPF included. If anyone has suggestions, PLEASE let me know by messaging me (kissme)!

Reviewed on January 12, 2010

Even though it had great absorption and didn't make me feel greasy, that was trumped by the fact that I had to apply 3 or 4 layers before my skin stopped feeling dry. Even then throughout the day, I felt dry again. Especially when using BP, I don't think this is a feasible product. I think it'd be great in the summer time for when I want something light, and not using acne meds that dry out my skin, but in the fall or harsh PA winters, it just didn't work out for me.

Reviewed on January 11, 2010

It's just the BEST!! Keeps you young looking.

Reviewed on November 22, 2009

I have tried many moisturizers in the past (including DK's) and thought I had a good one (Oil of Olay beauty fluid) until I found Complex 15! I read the reviews on here and decided to try it. I found it at CVS for about $7. Being accustomed to buying Oil of Olay, this is not AT ALL expensive to me. Today, I applied it after washing my face. I skipped the BP for now b/c my skin is SO irritated and red from it. This stuff is amazing! For the first time in a LONG time, I was able to dab on concealer w/o my skin peeling and flaking right off. It is non -greasy and just feels good. It also soaks right in unlike some other moisturizers you have to really rub in. After it was all soaked in, my skin was glowing! I have skin that is extremely dry but also VERY oily and it doesn't look as oily as it normally does after applying moisturizer. An oil blotting sheet took care of it. I'm so glad I found this moisturizer - you've got to try it!