Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 82 reviews

Brand: Complex 15

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

Water, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz (Pack of 3)
updated: 08/28/2015 21:46 UTC
Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz
updated: 08/28/2015 21:46 UTC

A light lotion perfect 4 regimen if U don't like Dan's
Reviewed on April 26, 2015

I use Complex 15 DAILY. It's the same formula, that's just what it's called in Canada.

I like this lotion, it's light and non irritating. There are a few ingredients to be concerned about but YMMV. For me the three ingredients over 3 on the so called scale (btw the comedogenicity scale is pretty inaccurate) don't bother my easily congested skin. With DK's Aha, this works perfectly.

Reviewed on May 2, 2013

The best moisturizer out there! Moisturizes without feeling too greasy.

Reviewed on December 16, 2011

If you have extremely sensitive acne-prone skin, do not use this. It contains an ingredient "Myristyl Myristate" which is a comedogenic ingredient (as Dan has also mentioned on this website). The cream irritated my pimples and made them itchy. This might work great for others, but if you have extremely sensitive skin (like me) beware.

Reviewed on September 6, 2011

I really wanted this to work. It has great reviews. This product is very runny, runnier than regular lotion, and applying it to my face it felt like a gel which was gross. It absorbs fast but left my face feeling tight and dry and didn't help at all with my dry patches or anything. Every time I would use this it would leave my face feeling tight and dirty and I'd want to wash it off.

Reviewed on July 22, 2011

You have to put a bit of effort into this product because using BP has made this moisturizer (and all others that I own so far) a bit ineffective for getting rid of dry patches.

However, to make it exceptional/heavy duty, I simply add jojoba oil (as directed on the site) and use disposable sponges to make sure the application is smooth across my face. :)

I gave it four smilies(?) because I would not recommend this for daytime use. It gets me quite oily/shiny in a matter of a couple of hours.

Reviewed on June 26, 2011

great product, no shine, good for my face, cant even feel it, however it doesnt moisturize enough but it couples GREAT with jojoba oil which takes care of that and gives me great look & feel throughout the day

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

Best moisturizer I've found while on the regimen! Leaves a matte finish, so if you have oily skin this may be better then other moisturizers. If you have super dry skin, this might not be moisturizing enough but otherwise, it's awesome. Wish there was SPF though!

Reviewed on September 26, 2010

This stuff is okay. It provides good moisturization and helps keep my skin soft. It works well at getting rid of flakes and makes my skin nice and soft.

However, it is a bit greasy. I can feel it on my face and it never fully soaks in. At the end of the day I can see a visible shine on my face.