Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream reviews

4.3/5 - 84 reviews

Brand: Complex 15

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

Water, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz (Pack of 3)
updated: 10/21/2016 15:13 UTC
$181.99 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Best moisturizer ever!
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

Best moisturizer ever! My esthetician recommended this to me 12 yrs ago and I still use it every day. Its light but still moisitrizers my very dry sensitive skin. Can't live without this stuff!

Not as great as I thought it would be
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

People were praising this product for a while, so I gave it a shot - unfortunately, I found that it was way too light to accompany a regimen consisting of regular BP use. It didn't fight flakes very well, and given how runny it was, it was like putting water on the skin. The price is a bit much for the size of the tube, and how much you have to end up using. It was also surprisingly shiny, considering how thin and runny it is.

I can imagine this would work well for people who don't use much in terms of topicals, and have only slightly dry skin - but if you need a good, solid moisturizer that will offset the drying effects of BP / topical retinoids / heavy exfoliating, go with something like CeraVe or Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.

A light lotion perfect 4 regimen if U don't like Dan's
Reviewed on April 26, 2015

I use Complex 15 DAILY. It's the same formula, that's just what it's called in Canada.

I like this lotion, it's light and non irritating. There are a few ingredients to be concerned about but YMMV. For me the three ingredients over 3 on the so called scale (btw the comedogenicity scale is pretty inaccurate) don't bother my easily congested skin. With DK's Aha, this works perfectly.

Reviewed on May 2, 2013

The best moisturizer out there! Moisturizes without feeling too greasy.

Reviewed on December 16, 2011

If you have extremely sensitive acne-prone skin, do not use this. It contains an ingredient "Myristyl Myristate" which is a comedogenic ingredient (as Dan has also mentioned on this website). The cream irritated my pimples and made them itchy. This might work great for others, but if you have extremely sensitive skin (like me) beware.

Reviewed on September 6, 2011

I really wanted this to work. It has great reviews. This product is very runny, runnier than regular lotion, and applying it to my face it felt like a gel which was gross. It absorbs fast but left my face feeling tight and dry and didn't help at all with my dry patches or anything. Every time I would use this it would leave my face feeling tight and dirty and I'd want to wash it off.

Reviewed on July 22, 2011

You have to put a bit of effort into this product because using BP has made this moisturizer (and all others that I own so far) a bit ineffective for getting rid of dry patches.

However, to make it exceptional/heavy duty, I simply add jojoba oil (as directed on the site) and use disposable sponges to make sure the application is smooth across my face. :)

I gave it four smilies(?) because I would not recommend this for daytime use. It gets me quite oily/shiny in a matter of a couple of hours.

Reviewed on June 26, 2011

great product, no shine, good for my face, cant even feel it, however it doesnt moisturize enough but it couples GREAT with jojoba oil which takes care of that and gives me great look & feel throughout the day

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

Best moisturizer I've found while on the regimen! Leaves a matte finish, so if you have oily skin this may be better then other moisturizers. If you have super dry skin, this might not be moisturizing enough but otherwise, it's awesome. Wish there was SPF though!