Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil reviews

3.8/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Cold Pressed

Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on March 13, 2016

I had a love/hate relationship with this. I used it for only a week straight 2 drops at night as a serum. On day 3 I started having some small painless white heads appearing in random spots, went away in a day or 2.... but they kept coming and I was scared of this was clogging my pores so I stopped. Did anyone else have this reaction? I did feel like it was starting to even out my skin tone though and controlling my oil better. Also the break outs occurred on my cheeks and chin, never my forehead.

Its good for me
Reviewed on September 20, 2014

Out of all the oils i tried. This would be the one that worked the most for me when applied as a face mask.. according to my research, all oils are good for the right person. It really depends on your skintype as to what oil you should use.

Favorite Oil, Great w Regimen
Reviewed on March 30, 2014

My sons tried many moisturizers with the regimen and none worked well. They all stung and left their skin red, or they caused breakouts. I finally bought them the Now brand grapeseed oil to try and they have been very happy. They use it as their moisturizer on the regimen. It is very gentle, doesn't sting, and gives adequate moisture. It also is doing an amazing job fading hyperpigmentation. Since starting the grapeseed oil their skin has never looked better. It just seems to work perfectly for them.

Works for melasma and hyperpigmentation, not for acne
Reviewed on September 6, 2013

I only use oils on acne sparingly because they tend to block my pores. Grapeseed oil has a high concentration of vitamin E, and I found that it helps slowly fade my melasma...but it takes a long time so you need to be patient. I use pure grapeseed oil btw, the kind that's used for cooking. I clicked Yes on recommend, but only for post-acne hyperpigmentation not active acne.

My holy grail!
Reviewed on August 14, 2013

I have had acne for 2-3 years, cystic, moderately-severe. I had lost hope so many times and truly thought I'd have acne for years to come. After doing extensive research I came upon this oil (again, because I had heard of it years ago) and decided to try it as another attempt. I bought a big bottle in Whole Foods' cooking section, nothing fancy. I've been using it twice a day and what can I say? 90-95% of my active acne is gone. Hyperpigmentation has been reduced so much, it's amazing. GSO is much more potent than vitamin C and really exfoliates the skin, which is why it's so good. I did not experience any breakout initially or anything. It's a shock but I saw a difference and felt huge relief from the first week. It's only been a month and I'm super excited to see how it keeps healing my skin. If you're reading this and don't know what to do because of mixed reviews blah blah's the thing, as repetitive as it sounds everyone has very different skin. It's taken me years to find something that continuously works for me. This may be your salvation or it may break you out. I've tried other oils (argan, olive, coconut, emu) and even though they all worked for a lot of people they did nothing for me. That's how it is sometimes. So just keep a steady and gentle regimen until you find something that works for you, giving it at least two weeks.

Hope only the best for everyone reading :) God bless.