Coconut Water (as a drink) reviews

Coconut Water (as a drink)

Replenishes the skin from within
Reviewed on November 17, 2016

I did some research on coconut water and it's benefits and found that apparently it gives "picture-perfect" skin. Naturally, I was intrigued by this at first and bought some Vita Coco. After a week, my skin did not break out and looks much healthier. Don't have it in excess of course.

Anonymous, L.A.
Reviewed on March 20, 2011

It will help! Its all natural, and there has only been suscess. I've been on all these prescriptions that make you break out more before it clears and i hated it so much! i started drinking 14oz a day and my skin looks drastically better!

but i heard if you drink to much it can be unhealthy! but still remember to do everything else, and drink lots of water and some green tea, but COCONUT WATER WORKS!!!!

:D

Maddi, Seattle, WA
Reviewed on October 2, 2010

I have been drinking one serving of Vita Coco 100% pure coconut water a day for a week and I have already seen dramatic results! My skin has had less breakouts and has been more balanced! DRINK IT, JUST TRY IT! I guarantee you will see results!:)

THE COST IS FOR THE 12-PACK PACKAGE I GOT!