Clove Oil reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Reviewed on May 22, 2012

I have used clove oil for many months now.

At first I experimented putting it in different things and using at different levels of dilution.

I have always had bad acne and nothing seems to work that well for me.

However, I have noticed a very slight improvement since I started using clove oil. Also, possibly due to the fact that clove oil contains an enormous number of antioxidants, I think my skin looks better and younger.

Currently, all I do is add 6-10 drops of clove oil to my moisturizer.

I bought 4 oz. of clove oil for about $10 and it looks as if it will last me a few years.

I gave it 3 stars mainly because it doesn't seem to do that much for me... of course nothing does much for me, so maybe other people will have better luck using it than I have had.

Clove oil has a few other uses as well; it can be used in cooking, works as an oral anesthetic and has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and can be used to help fight fungal infections.