Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher reviews

Clinique Clinique Soft Pressed Powder Blusher
updated: 04/21/2017 16:14 UTC

LOVE
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

i love this blush..love the color and it never breaks me out..its worth for the price

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

I love this stuff! Been using the "pink blush" color for years. It never breaks me out and goes on well. I used to use the "peach blush" too, but they stopped making that color :( I am a big fan of this and a few other clinique products and will continue to use them!!

Anonymous, Tennessee
Reviewed on January 21, 2010

I have used this blush along with other clinique blushes and products and have loved all of them. I like this blush because it blends well and goes on light and doesnt feel heavy.One compact last me months so for the price it is so worth it! This is the only blush I use and will ever use!

Reviewed on January 7, 2010

I've used this blush for decades. It's my favorite and has seen me through my teen years and now well into my adult years.