Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup

Water Purified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Quarternium-90 Bentonite, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Coconut Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenyl Methicone, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Trifluoromethyl C1-4 Alkyl Dimethicone, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Talc, Silica Silyate, Magnesium Myristate, Diphenyl Carbomethoxy Acetoxy Naphthopyran, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-6, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

May Also Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Hydroxide Green.

Clinique Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup - Shade 08, 1 fl oz
updated: 06/05/2017 13:52 UTC

Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup

Definitely good for sensitive and acne prone skin
Reviewed on January 1, 2017

I've been using this foundation off and on for more than a decade. Through it all, it has never irritated my skin or broken me out. It is very easy to apply, you can use whatever method you prefer, even if it's your fingers--it goes on smooth. It has a semi-matte, but very natural looking finish. It covers blemishes and blends with concealers beautifully. The downsides...I feel like the color can be a bit grey-ish in some lighting and I wish it lasted longer. I'm thinking I might try to powder with Hourglass Ambient Light to see if I can fix the feeling that the color is a little dull.

Great foundation
Reviewed on September 10, 2013

I have been using this foundation for years and still love it. It adjusts to your skin tone when you apply it so really matches your skin tone well. It smooths on nicely (patting it on with your fingers helps if you have dry patches) with medium coverage. It has never broken me out, or caused my skin to dry out as some foundations do. It is not the most long lasting foundation, but works fine for a normal workday.

One thing I should mention is that in certain light (like bright sunlight), if you look up close the foundation appears to have a slight sparkle to it. It is really not a big deal (I think it probably makes your skin look nicer), but it might bother some people.

Reviewed on May 8, 2010

After going through dozens of drugstore brand makeups, due to developing allergic reactions caused by contact dermatitis I decided to invest in more expensive makeup that's known to be less harsh. Lady at the counter recommended this, as well as almost powder compact, and line minimizing under eye concealer. I apply it with my fingers only to blemishes and discoloration. I use a concealor for blemishes that can't be covered with just the foundation as well as for under eye darkness, then finish with the powder for a more even look and to set the makeup. It's worked pretty well so far, though I'm considering shopping around as this can feel a bit too much/heavy at times, and I can't find a perfect match for my skin color. Basically, try it out, especially if you have sensitive skin and are allergic to everything like me.