Clinique Liquid Facial Soap reviews

2.8/5 - 12 reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Tocopheryl Ethyl Succinate Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Edta, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

CLINIQUE by Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild 6F37--/6.7OZ - Cleanser
updated: 04/28/2017 15:02 UTC

Burns your eyes
Reviewed on March 6, 2017

I hate most of clinique's facial cleansers and acne fighting products because of their harsh formulas. Although they try to pull you in by saying it's fragrance free, it doesn't change how strong and abrasive the soap is. I also used the cream version of this formula and a tiny bit got in my eyes and it feels like they're on fire. I hope this doesn't damage my skin.

Worst product ever!
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

I purchased at sephora the little box with samples from clinique, so when I ran out of my dermadoctor cleanser, I gave this liquid facial soap a try. Let me tell you, worst decision of my life. I'm 22, I've never had acne in my life, and always get compliments for my skin even with no make up on, but somehow this product managed to fill my forehead with whiteheads and little bumps, my skin was red and I felt terrible. Stay away from this soap!!!

gentle and efficient
Reviewed on November 22, 2015

works well with my oily acne prone skin and i haven't had any noticeable problems with my skin. i use it twice a day and because my genes suck i dont really know if it has helped. i have very acne prone skin but this does seem to help! the smell isn't bad either and it's gentle enough. my skin does feel tight sometimes but i always just make sure i moisturize afterwards

A must
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

I used to use this and then I switched to Many products but have always came back to this . This has really helped with my acne and cleaning mu skin without stripping

Jen, Kentucky
Reviewed on December 16, 2012

This soap did not get rid of my acne but it is definitely still one of my favorite soaps I cant really understand all of these negative reviews, it doesn't smell, it makes your face feel very clean and its so gentle I find it hard to believe it gives anyone skin problems, if your looking for a nice gentle soap its a good one

Anonymous
Reviewed on August 20, 2012

Ive been using the 3 step system that Clinique offers and it has done nothing but make my face worse. My face wasn't breaking out terribly when I purchased it. I only bought it because I wanted to get the few I had on my forehead gone quickly. However, after a month and a half of using the product my face broke out worse. I now have breakouts on my jaw line and cheeks, which I've NEVER had before.

My face is always super tight and dry after every wash.

I will definitely not purchase any of their products again.

CaroG, Spain
Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I was recommended with this product by a cosmetic seller at the airport.

I used it for a few months expecting some sort of improvement on my skin but all I got was dryness and more oil on the T zone than before. After 3 months my skin looked old and the pores were huge.

It is expensive and def not a product for me.

Michelle, Melbourne, australia
Reviewed on February 9, 2012

I have been using this product as part of the 3-step regime for over two years now (my sister-in-law works for Clinique and gives me free samples regularly). This product is absolutely horrible, it has RUINED my skin. Clinique has started an acne problem, before I started using their products I didn't have a problem with acne! It also completely drys out my skin.

The reason I've been using it for so long? I've been naive in thinking that the reason for my acne problem is because I've moved to a different state with huge differences in the air/water pollution. Its a recent revelation of mine that my acne just might be to do with the facial cleanser, so I decided to stop using 3-step and see what happens. I've seen an instant improvement, however now have acne scars.

I've written this review to save others' skin from being ruined like mine has been. Luckily I didn't pay a dollar for it, but I'm sure there are others out there wasting their money on this ridiculously expensive product that does not do what it promises.

Reviewed on December 12, 2011

Honestly, I used this with the 3 step process from Clinique and it did barely anything if anything at all. Do NOT waste your money on the 3 step process if you have pretty moderate acne not one or two pimples. It's a lot of money and it truly doesnt work.

Reviewed on June 9, 2011

I began using this product last year but stopped once it just seemed to be... flat lining. It cleared some of my acne up but once it cleared up a few, that's about all it did. Basically, it would only clear up half the acne on my face and that's it. I still break out and it just keeps my clear spots - clear.