Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion reviews

3.5/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Urea, Lanolin Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 33.

Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel By Clinique for Unisex, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 12:35 UTC

The worst
Reviewed on May 5, 2017

I started looking for hydration lotion for my face after my beautician adviced me to keep my face more hydrated. I did alot of surveys, compare alot of reviews and finally I decided to pick this bottle.

I am with dry skin but oily in my T zone. At 1st when I apply this lotion, I feel my face is supple and smooth. But a nightmare came just after less than 5mins this lotion stayed on my face. My face is really oily and sticky, a thick shinny oil layer formed on my face throughout the day. I have to use tissue or oil blotting paper several times to remove excessive oil.

What upset me most is it break my face out =(... small/ tiny pimples, whiteheads started to form especially on my forehead, eyebrow & under nose area.

This will never be a HG product to me and I will not recommend to buy this lotion. Absolutely not worth the penny.

Worst Clinique product I ever used.
Reviewed on May 5, 2017

I decided to buy this lotion after my beautician adviced me to hydrate my skin more. I did alot of surveys on hydration products and finally I decided to pick this bottle.

My skin is dry but oily in t zone. At 1st when I apply this lotion on my face, my face feel very supple and smooth. But a nightmare came after less than 5 mins the lotion stayed on my face. My skin is very oily and sticky. There is a thick shinny layer of oil on my face throught the day and I have to pat my face with tissue or patting paper several times to remove the excess oil.

It break my face out as well :(.... my face started to have more small pimples especially on my forehead and eyebrow area.

Conclusion, do not waste your money to buy and try this on your face. Should use your $ to buy some other else.

:(((!!
Reviewed on March 28, 2017

honestly am so disappointed with this product. I bought it out of curiosity from sephora, and the woman told me it's for all skin types. I thought I could just use it as an everyday facial moisturizer. That night I tried it and it has a very light feel but goes on oily, and has an odd scent. The first day was fine but after the next 2 my face was more oily than it usually is and I was having a small break out on chin & cheeks. On top of that I had just started trying the clinique spot treatment and that combo was AWFUL my face was burning after I put it on, and the next day oily YET flakey/red. I've always had good skin and after trying different products like these my skin no longer looks as clear as it always has.

Depends on your skin type
Reviewed on August 29, 2015

This seems to work for everyday use to keep your face soft and give it a bit of a glow, but it does not work well with dry patches due to acne treatment. I like to use it at night because it doesn't look right when I use it in the morning and put my makeup over it. I look like I have severely oily skin when I do this. It never broke my face out more though so for that reason I really enjoy using it.

Best Moisturiser
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

Clinique has done it again. I honestly hate moisturising because i always feel like i just spilt oil all over my face but with this its not like that. It makes my face feel like heaven. GO BUY IT NOW.

This stuff is weird
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

Not for oily skin, or for dry skin. This is an example of department store wax marked up and sold to desperate old ladies.

LOTION vs GEL
Reviewed on September 30, 2013

I love them both. I keep a bottle of the gel and the lotion handy at all times. To me, it seems that many reviewers are either confusing the lotion with the gel, or they don't realize that they are two different products. I like to use the lotion at night and the gel in the morning because I feel that it wears a bit better under my foundation. In the winter I use strictly the lotion, and in the summer.. (you guessed it) I use only the gel. Neither are effective on extremely dry skin. They are mostly for maintainence/prevention.

Reviewed on November 2, 2012

This is a good product for people with combination/oily skin who need much added moisture. I happen to have extremely dry and easily irritated skin that is prone to breakouts from even the slightest ingredients. This product unfortunately made my face break out but i did not use it long enough to see any difference. Once i start breaking out i discontinue. Hope it works for others.

natnat, wonderland
Reviewed on September 16, 2012

THIS SH*T IS BEAUTIFUL IT MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL LIKE HEAVEN GO BUY IT NOW

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

I have very greasy skin and this is the only moisturizer I use...ever!!