Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel reviews

3.6/5 - 20 reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Water Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel with Pump 4.2oz / 125ml
updated: 10/21/2016 10:20 UTC
Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel By Clinique for Unisex, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 10/21/2016 10:20 UTC
$22.08 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Allergic Red Spots
Reviewed on September 27, 2016

Itchy Allergic red bumps on my cheek.

Red rash across my face.

Wont buy EVER again.

Favorite Daytime Moisturizer
Reviewed on May 4, 2016

Having to control my acne with Benzoyl Peroxide twice a day is a lot for my skin to handle. I need a good moisturizer to balance everything out and make sure my skin isn't looking like an oil slick but also get enough hydration. This is by far my favorite daytime moisturizer.

The gel formula is great for my oily skin and it is easily absorbed making getting ready in the morning a lot quicker. The only downside would really be the price. It is Clinique and it can be costly for such a small bottle. I don't always have the budget to buy this all the time but when I do treat myself to this my skin feels at its best. And the best thing...No breakouts on this moisturizer at all.

Nuetral view on this one
Reviewed on February 1, 2016

After battling acne for god-knows -how-many years and trying out various lotions/gel, I gave thsi one a try. While it didnt do a miracle but didnt aggrevate my acne . All in all for any one with cystic/harmonal acne and combination skin, do give this one a try. Dont expect it work wonders from day 1, give it arleast 2 weeks to notice any difference.I use this in conjunction with calamine lotion- dab a layer over the affected areas and you will surely notice some difference. Good luck!

Love it!
Reviewed on March 13, 2015

My night skin care routine- cetaphil gentle skin cleanser with clarisonic, Rentin-a 0.025 %, and this. I really like this moisturizer! It's really light and refreshing, because I use Rentin-a it can dry out your skin ( it hasn't for me yet {I have been using it for 3 days} ) this will hopefully be moisturizing enough if that happens. I only have to use 2 pumps so a little goes a long way! Not too fond of the smell but it doesn't linger at all. Great moisturizer at the moment!

My absolute favorite moisturizer
Reviewed on June 21, 2015

I am completely in love with this product! I have a mixed skin, prone to acne, and this is my absolute favorite moisturizer! This feels very "light" on your face, and not oily at all!

Would highly recommend it!

My holy grail.
Reviewed on June 2, 2015

I went through plenty of facial moisturizers and this one was by far the best. I have mild acne (cystic, whiteheads, hyper pigmentation etc) and very sensitive skin (eczema, scars easily etc) and cliniques gel and lotion are the only products that don't make my skin extremely oily or dry. They also don't "feel" heavy. I have never once regretted using clinique on my face - this is the same product my mom has used for 35 years. Will likely never stop buying.

Reviewed on May 7, 2015

Had perfectly clear skin up until I used this stuff which I paid £40 pounds for it gave me huge painful pimples all over my forehead and a few gigantic blind ones. Never buy this product unless you think enormous pussy red sore pimples look good! Nasty stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very light
Reviewed on February 28, 2014

I heard so many good things about this so I wanted to try it out. I wanted a light moisturizer that would not break me out. This did just that. It doesn't have a strong smell to it and it's pretty light. There's a gel and lotion version. The gel one, which is the one listed above is best for oily skin. Some people say it doesn't moisturize their face, but that's only because they picked the wrong one.

Good for oily skin
Reviewed on January 25, 2014

I have used this quite a few times and it is a nice formula and gets rid of that "fresh out the shower" tight feeling, however I have quite dry skin (post accutane) so this isn't moisturising enough to stop flakes etc.

I think this will be my saviour in the summer where I usually get really oily. I still use this most days over the top of my normal lush moisturiser as it stops me getting oily in the day (due to the silicone content).

Definitely suited to oily skin if you only have minor skin dehydration.

Reviewed on September 30, 2013

I love them both. I keep a bottle of the gel and the lotion handy at all times. To me, it seems that many reviewers are either confusing the lotion with the gel, or they don't realize that they are two different products. I like to use the lotion at night and the gel in the morning because I feel that it wears a bit better under my foundation. In the winter I use strictly the lotion, and in the summer.. (you guessed it) I use only the gel. Neither are effective on extremely dry skin. They are mostly for maintainence/prevention. If you are experiencing dryness from a BP regimen, this gel will not help you. Perhaps try the lotion version instead.