Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel reviews

3.8/5 - 17 reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Water Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel with Pump 4.2oz / 125ml
updated: 11/30/2015 12:10 UTC
Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel By Clinique for Unisex, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 11/30/2015 12:10 UTC
$20.48 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Love it!
Reviewed on March 13, 2015

My night skin care routine- cetaphil gentle skin cleanser with clarisonic, Rentin-a 0.025 %, and this. I really like this moisturizer! It's really light and refreshing, because I use Rentin-a it can dry out your skin ( it hasn't for me yet {I have been using it for 3 days} ) this will hopefully be moisturizing enough if that happens. I only have to use 2 pumps so a little goes a long way! Not too fond of the smell but it doesn't linger at all. Great moisturizer at the moment!

My absolute favorite moisturizer
Reviewed on June 21, 2015

I am completely in love with this product! I have a mixed skin, prone to acne, and this is my absolute favorite moisturizer! This feels very "light" on your face, and not oily at all!

Would highly recommend it!

My holy grail.
Reviewed on June 2, 2015

I went through plenty of facial moisturizers and this one was by far the best. I have mild acne (cystic, whiteheads, hyper pigmentation etc) and very sensitive skin (eczema, scars easily etc) and cliniques gel and lotion are the only products that don't make my skin extremely oily or dry. They also don't "feel" heavy. I have never once regretted using clinique on my face - this is the same product my mom has used for 35 years. Will likely never stop buying.

Reviewed on May 7, 2015

Had perfectly clear skin up until I used this stuff which I paid £40 pounds for it gave me huge painful pimples all over my forehead and a few gigantic blind ones. Never buy this product unless you think enormous pussy red sore pimples look good! Nasty stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very light
Reviewed on February 28, 2014

I heard so many good things about this so I wanted to try it out. I wanted a light moisturizer that would not break me out. This did just that. It doesn't have a strong smell to it and it's pretty light. There's a gel and lotion version. The gel one, which is the one listed above is best for oily skin. Some people say it doesn't moisturize their face, but that's only because they picked the wrong one.

Good for oily skin
Reviewed on January 25, 2014

I have used this quite a few times and it is a nice formula and gets rid of that "fresh out the shower" tight feeling, however I have quite dry skin (post accutane) so this isn't moisturising enough to stop flakes etc.

I think this will be my saviour in the summer where I usually get really oily. I still use this most days over the top of my normal lush moisturiser as it stops me getting oily in the day (due to the silicone content).

Definitely suited to oily skin if you only have minor skin dehydration.

Reviewed on September 30, 2013

I love them both. I keep a bottle of the gel and the lotion handy at all times. To me, it seems that many reviewers are either confusing the lotion with the gel, or they don't realize that they are two different products. I like to use the lotion at night and the gel in the morning because I feel that it wears a bit better under my foundation. In the winter I use strictly the lotion, and in the summer.. (you guessed it) I use only the gel. Neither are effective on extremely dry skin. They are mostly for maintainence/prevention. If you are experiencing dryness from a BP regimen, this gel will not help you. Perhaps try the lotion version instead.

Reviewed on May 18, 2013

I was so excited to try this because a lot of others had tried and loved it but I just feel like it doesn't moisturize at all.

I use two pumps of this everyday and I feel like its getting used up so quickly.

Reviewed on December 22, 2012

Has a light formula and feels nice on the skin, quite moisturizing. Though I would not recommend this because of the pore clogging ingredients it has (you can research it's ingredients yourself if you want to). It's better to choose a non-comedogenic moisturizer.

Reviewed on October 29, 2012

This is the only facial moisturizer that doesn't break me out! Believe me, I've tried them all. This gel actually helps with my breakouts. It's anti-inflammatory on my skin. It wears wonderfully over the benzoyl peroxide treatment. I don't have to worry about it balling up or leaving streaks. It does help with the dryness and flakes, but I also use the AHA+ and the Clarisonic brush for exfoliation. This gel lightly moisturizes and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Moisturizers with sunscreen tend to make my face oily and break me out, so I appreciate that this product doesn't have SPF in it.

Everyone's skin is different, but if you have combination or oily skin, I definitely recommend this. I'm not a big fan of Clinique products, but this gel is great for my oily, acne-prone skin. I hope it works for you as well.