Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4 reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Clinique

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4

Water, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehelose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA-Copper, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-4, Green 5.

Not worth your money...
Reviewed on April 23, 2017

This product is great as a toner, makes me feel clean and works well to balance the pH of my skin. However, I bought this product hoping it would benefit my acne (this did not happen). Overall, I was pretty disappointed with this product because it is quite pricey and I didn't see any positive effects.

Reviewed on August 11, 2012

As toner goes (or Clarifying Lotion), this stuff is pretty good. I love it because it makes my face feel super clean and active pimples seem to go away faster. Honestly, I don't think it's really any better than something I could get at Target by Olay, Clean & Clear, etc. I've tried all the Lotions (1, 2, 3 & 4) with the same results.

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

love this product, you get a lot for your money ($21.00 for 13.5 fl. oz.)