Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF15 reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Clinique

Titanium Dioxide.

Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nylon-12, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Polyethelene, Carnauba Wax, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Organopolysiloxane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Barium Sulfate, Tribehenin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinatem, Candelilla Wax (Cera), Magnesium Myristate, Tricolosan, BHT, Propylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides.

Clinique Clinique City Base Compact Foundation SPF 15 - Soft Vanilla
updated: 10/01/2014 08:28 UTC

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

I have been using this stuff since high school. Ever time I stray from it I go right back. I love the coverage. It might be a bit thick for some, but it is the perfect in between of liquid and powder in one step! I wish they made more colors, but I can find ones that work well for me (Honeymilk in winter, Soft Vanilla in Summer). It sets well once on and looks natural, but does easily wipe off on clothes, so be careful. Its never given me zits, ever. I can't say this for any other foundation I've used (Origins, other Clinique products, etc.). You also have to use your hands to smooth it in good once applied so it looks natural and even and it isn't the best for really oily skins (though mine was and I just used blotting sheets since I liked it so much). Will continue to use this, my favorite beauty product of all!!