Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15

Average price: $26.67

Brand: Clinique

Most helpful review

By Cinderella, Canada on 04/24/2010

Works wonderfully for me... A must try for acne prone skin!.

Pros:
  • Good for moisturizing after BP
  • Good coverage
  • Natural looking
  • Doesn't break me out
Cons:
  • None!

75 out of 147 people found this review helpful

Member reviews

“Great for dry acne-prone skin”
By on

I have had the same tube of this stuff on hand for about the past 4 years. I typically only use it when my skin is very dry. When my skin is dry and flaky (usually because of BP), this is the ONLY foundation I can use that will look natural. Any other makeup I use just makes my face look even worse. If my skin is not dried out, this foundation has a tendency to make it more oily. The only downside to this is that the coverage is sheer/moderate. It will not cover up any blemishes, but it will make them appear less red.

Pros

• Gentle, doesn't break me out.
  • Great for dry skin or w/ BP regimen.
  • SPF!

Cons

• Makes face oily/shiny.
  • Coverage is not buildable.
  • inconsistently
  • $ 20
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Works wonderfully for me... A must try for acne prone skin!

Pros

• Good for moisturizing after BP
  • Good coverage
  • Natural looking
  • Doesn't break me out

Cons

• None!
  • very light
  • for a few months
  • $ 35
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I've been using this tinted moisturizer since i was 16. I've gone through cystic acne and the works when I hit puberty and it helped cover the blemishes (evened skin tone, used some concealer for problem areas)(I was also put on Diane 35 bc but now I'm mostly clear and never take it anymore).

I am now 21 and still use this tinted moisturizer everyday. it looks so natural and I have an overall healthy look, like I'm not even wearing makeup. amazing amazing stuff :) for those who don't like heavy foundation this is the perfect option for you!

Pros

• great coverage for a tinted moisturizer
  • light but buildable coverage
  • light dewy finish
  • never ever breaks me out
  • oil-free and allergy tested

Cons

• i have a bit of shine later in the day but thats it
  • light
  • for more than a year
  • $ 25
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.