Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup reviews

3.6/5 - 57 reviews

Brand: Clinique

Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Nylon-12, Butylene Glycol, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Calcium Stearate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Quaternium-90, Bentonite, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Tromethamine, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

Clinique Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup - fresh ivory
Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup - Fresh Alabaster, 1 oz
Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup Fresh Neutral
Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup - # 02 Fresh Ivory - 30ml/1oz

rogue g
Reviewed on July 21, 2016

I have used all the Q10 products from Garnier, Roc, and Clinique. I can't say for certain it has helped reduce any fine lines on my face, I have very few at age 34.

I have however been using the Somaluxe Firming Lotion (for my face) and I have very few wrinkles and the skin around my eyes is quite supple and taut (although this could just be good genes and nothing to do with the product). The Somaluxe Firming Lotion is not like Roc or Clinque where you have to act like the product is gold dust and use sparingly. . .its a large bottle which I like. It lasts a long time.

love
Reviewed on July 18, 2016

I love foundations for acne skin. I have acne prone skin so I need all the help I can get. I like coverage skin tone is pretty good even if its a little pink for me. I don't like that it does not have a pump. Price is not to bad.

mehh
Reviewed on May 28, 2016

I didn't even wait to see if it worked well with my acne because i hate how it looked... I could notice every pore of my face when I used it, and the coverage is awful. It's also really hard to apply...

Disappointed
Reviewed on May 27, 2016

Been using this foundation for almost 3 months and still breaking out. Not worth the money

good coverage
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

This is a great foundation if you have acne. It covers great! The reason I put a no to why I wouldnt buy it again is because the color selection, there is nothing for my yellow undertones. They are all too pinky and peachy color for me. I love the coverage! I wish they would make more yellow base colors.

long time fave
Reviewed on March 24, 2016

this product has a natural finish and will NEVER look cakey like most foundations, although with this comes the medium coverage, which is fine because thats what concealer is for! The only downside is I am horrendously pale and even the lightest shade will oxidize to look very unnatural if i don't blend down my neck. I use a beauty blender for application and have never had a problem with it in the 2+ years i have been using it!!

Average
Reviewed on February 23, 2016

Lightest shade was too pink for my skin, didn't stay on all day and was pretty weak coverage. Pretty overpriced.

its ok
Reviewed on January 26, 2016

its ok but difficult to blend and its abit expensive

great for acne skin
Reviewed on January 7, 2016

this make up is a great make up for acne skin also smell great no harsh smell , ONE down side about the product is the size of the bottle for the price you pay ( light to medium coverage ) tip get a good beauty blender to help even the foundation

Doesn't help, but doesn't hurt
Reviewed on August 24, 2015

This is my everyday makeup simply because it does not break me out more. I have been using it for a few years, and through clear skin and bad breakouts, my skin does not look any worse or better whether I wear it or not. Unlike most of the other users, I actually have had good results with blending this makeup. I think with the right brush and the right person behind the the counter helping you pick a color you really can get a great color and coverage. I do suggest that you blend the foundation down onto your neck so that you don't get any weird lines and that you put a powder foundation over your face AND chest to further your blend, but that is up to you. All in all, this has been a great foundation for helping me feel more confident in my own skin. But as I stated previously, this is not a treatment, it will not help your acne at all.