Clindets Clindamycin (1%) Topical Antibiotic Wipes reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Clindets

Clindamycin (1%).

Isopropyl alcohol 52% v/v, propylene glycol and water.

Amazing
Reviewed on November 5, 2013

This is by far the best product I have ever used. Though you might be frightened by its strong smell, trust me; it's totally worth it. It's a small disposable alcohol wipe, medicated with clindamycin. I've used this product on, and off and every time I use it I just love it more and more. After cleansing, I would apply the wipe twice a day, once in the morning, and again before bed. Sits well under makeup, and does not make skin flaky. The wipe also exfoliates skin, and when you're done applying it, you'll even see the gunk that came off your skin (especially if you wear a lot of makeup -- helps to remove residue even after you wash your face).

It might burn a little bit the first time you use it, but your skin adapts. I haven't broken out with this product, and I've noticed a huge improvement on reducing acne, and acne scars.