Page 5 of Clindamycin reviews

3.8/5 - 344 reviews

Clindamycin Hydrochloride equivalent to 75 mg, 150 mg or 300 mg of Clindamycin.

Inactive ingredients:
75 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate and talc; 150 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide; 300 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide.

Reviewed on February 8, 2013

try it! i've suffered from cystic acne for 17yrs, wish i'd used this earlier, its been so effective i can't quite believe it

Reviewed on January 25, 2013

I've been using this for about a week now, and it's already made huge improvements with my jaw/mouth/chin/nose acne. I wish I would have started using this years ago to prevent the scarring my acne caused. I have a prescription drug deductible before I can use my co-pay, so my first tube cost me $95. I'm super conservative when it comes to topicals so I've been using it once a day before bed. I am very anti-drug, especially when it comes to antibiotics, but the benefits are definitely worth it.

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

Keep using religiously and it will work. Dries out pimples, no cysts and fades dark spots

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

This is the best acne medication I have ever been on.

Reviewed on January 2, 2013

This product works amazingly for my acne. oh god, its awesome!! I bought this product as it was recommended by the doctor. i had my capsules n applied this. the second day after usage, my acne became smaller n less noticeable. i had lots of small acne n now they r all clearing up!!! I would recommend this product to people with combo to oily skin as it may dry out very dry skin. so i use moisturizer after it. just love it!

hope it helped :) n I'm waiting for it's results a month or two. :)

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

The product works well, you just have to be patient. It took a week for me to see results. It works for mild to moderate acne. It took about a month for all of my acne to be cleared.

Reviewed on December 31, 2012

It is the only thing that has worked for me, superior to otc BP or LED in my experience.

Reviewed on December 29, 2012

So, I was prescribed by my doctor to try it out. It's caused my acne to grow worse than it has been in nearly 2 years in just 2 days. I suppose I'll wait a little longer to see if it gets any better

Reviewed on December 22, 2012

I'm 16 and i started using this product the summer of my freshman year in high school. The Texas heat and humidity definitely doesn't help. I've always struggled with acne and when i started using this product I was a little skeptical since nothing *cough*cough* Clinique, Proactiv, Neautrogena, Clean&Clear *cough*cough* ever seemed to clear my acne. About a month in, my skin was considerably clear and i was having no new breakouts. My pores were noticeably smaller around my nose and under my eyes. By the second month I was completely clear. I didn't feel the need to wear make-up every day since my scarring had diminished as well. I love this product since it keeps my skin consistently clear!! Definitely a miracle solution!!

Reviewed on November 14, 2012

great product ! I have been using clindets for a little over a year now and they work great for me. My acne on my face is gone, and now I'm starting to use them on my back and have been having great results. I would definitely recommend !