Page 5 of Clindamycin reviews

3.7/5 - 349 reviews

Clindamycin Hydrochloride equivalent to 75 mg, 150 mg or 300 mg of Clindamycin.

Inactive ingredients:
75 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate and talc; 150 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide; 300 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide.

Reviewed on February 20, 2013

I never write reviews but I feel like this has changed my life! After using murad (NEVER USE MURAD!!!) my face was horrible large cystic acne, it was painfull emotional and physically. I had it for about a year untill I got a prescription for acne dabber taro clindamycin. after about 2-3 weeks i notice a huge difference! after 2-3 months i didnt have not one pimple left on my face.. now 5 months later i dont even have scars left on my face, def try it :);)

Reviewed on February 16, 2013

I have mild acne just on my chin and forehead area and it's always been my main concern, expecsially my acne scars. So my doctor prescribed me this and it had no cost. After the first use you could see the difference. I usually have a problem with dry skin with EVERYTHING I use but this didn't seem to dry out my skin that bad. I would deffinetly recommend this

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

i love the results!!! the second time around. use in moderation.

Reviewed on February 8, 2013

try it! i've suffered from cystic acne for 17yrs, wish i'd used this earlier, its been so effective i can't quite believe it

Reviewed on January 25, 2013

I've been using this for about a week now, and it's already made huge improvements with my jaw/mouth/chin/nose acne. I wish I would have started using this years ago to prevent the scarring my acne caused. I have a prescription drug deductible before I can use my co-pay, so my first tube cost me $95. I'm super conservative when it comes to topicals so I've been using it once a day before bed. I am very anti-drug, especially when it comes to antibiotics, but the benefits are definitely worth it.

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

Keep using religiously and it will work. Dries out pimples, no cysts and fades dark spots

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

This is the best acne medication I have ever been on.

Reviewed on January 2, 2013

This product works amazingly for my acne. oh god, its awesome!! I bought this product as it was recommended by the doctor. i had my capsules n applied this. the second day after usage, my acne became smaller n less noticeable. i had lots of small acne n now they r all clearing up!!! I would recommend this product to people with combo to oily skin as it may dry out very dry skin. so i use moisturizer after it. just love it!

hope it helped :) n I'm waiting for it's results a month or two. :)