Page 4 of Clindamycin reviews

3.8/5 - 345 reviews

Clindamycin Hydrochloride equivalent to 75 mg, 150 mg or 300 mg of Clindamycin.

Inactive ingredients:
75 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate and talc; 150 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide; 300 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide.

Works well in conjunction with another product.
Reviewed on June 14, 2013

It works pretty well with a medicated cleanser and a topical product like benzoyl peroxide. You also need a moisturizer since it dries out the skin.

Reviewed on May 6, 2013

I had somewhat bad acne and I used almost every product out there, I tried this product and it saved my face(:

Reviewed on May 2, 2013

I used a Clindamycin solution for my moderately severe acne about 10 years ago, and it was a miracle worker for me. After using almost every over-the-counter products, Proactiv and Murad, this stuff did the trick. I had flawless skin and would get tons of compliments, but now it does nothing for me. After years of using this product I've become resistant to it. It no longer works and my acne has flared up again. It is a great product, but just like most medications, your body becomes use to it and no longer does the trick. I would recommend it to people for mild to moderate acne.

Reviewed on April 10, 2013

If you have insurance, purchase this product! I tried proactive my sophomore year of high school to get rid of the few blackheads I had and my face blew up in pimples and blackheads. In all honesty, this stuff saved my face. I was skeptical it wouldn't work, but it did wonders. If your a girl and have to pile on foundation and concealer to hide acne and scaring, get this! After consistently using this for over a year, I only had to apply a translucent powder. It's like magic in a jar. Amazing.

Reviewed on March 25, 2013

Great product for acne- but not if you'd like to stay alive to be pretty with your clear skin. It took 6 months to get even remotely back to my old life and the anxiety occasionally lingers. I really messed up my stomach for 2 years and it's been a long time recovering. I'm finally doing better- 2 years later- but the time off was not worth the results. I use Azelex and Retin-A Micro 1% now and I feel amazing. Better results too IMHO

Reviewed on February 20, 2013

I never write reviews but I feel like this has changed my life! After using murad (NEVER USE MURAD!!!) my face was horrible large cystic acne, it was painfull emotional and physically. I had it for about a year untill I got a prescription for acne dabber taro clindamycin. after about 2-3 weeks i notice a huge difference! after 2-3 months i didnt have not one pimple left on my face.. now 5 months later i dont even have scars left on my face, def try it :);)

Reviewed on February 16, 2013

I have mild acne just on my chin and forehead area and it's always been my main concern, expecsially my acne scars. So my doctor prescribed me this and it had no cost. After the first use you could see the difference. I usually have a problem with dry skin with EVERYTHING I use but this didn't seem to dry out my skin that bad. I would deffinetly recommend this