Clindamycin reviews

3.7/5 - 368 reviews

Clindamycin

Clindamycin Hydrochloride equivalent to 75 mg, 150 mg or 300 mg of Clindamycin.

Inactive ingredients:
75 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate and talc; 150 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide; 300 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide.

OILY-ER THAN BEFORE!!!!
Reviewed on November 8, 2016

This stuff does NOT work. I have oily prone skin and this actually has made it even worse!!!! I can't even wear makeup now because my makeup almost melts off my skin and it's disgusting. Even when I use this and go makeup free it STILL makes my skin oily and breakout even more. Ugh so frustrating :(

Zindaclin works fast!
Reviewed on October 10, 2016

Hi folks! Just started using zindaclin, which was prescribed by my gp on Wednesday, and since then I have noticed that my spots have diminished considerably - there's only one left on my nose but I'm sure that'll go soon, too. However, I am still left with a lot of inflammation (I have inflammatory acne) but I hope that the gel will address that as well but I can't complain, as It is working so well on my skin, aside from the drying effect but I use a good moisturiser so it's not that bad.

At this point, I am confident that it will control my acne and help reduce the inflammation in combination with lymecycline (also on prescription) but it's way too early to be commenting on the effect(s) of the latter as I've only been taking it for a few days.

Anyway, zindaclin definitely works at getting rid of spots, and I highly recommend it to all those who have papules and pustules like me.

It works!
Reviewed on July 9, 2016

I recently started using this in combination with other things to combat moderate inflammatory acne after taking oral steroids for a medical condition. It has really helped the inflammation! I know this is a temporary fix, but hopefully my other treatments will kick in before this stops working (Tretinoin, Spironolactone, Finacea, Ortho-Cyclen). Highly recommend the Fougera Clindamycin Gel (non-comedogenic), but be careful of the Lotions, they often include pore clogging ingredients!

Made my face greasy and waxy feeling, hated it
Reviewed on June 18, 2016

This is NOT for people who have oily skin. I saw absolutely NO improvement and every time i used it, my skin became greasy and waxy feeling. It was absolutely disgusting. It made my already oily skin even worse.

Still new but not feeling it
Reviewed on June 3, 2016

My doctor prescribed this to me to use in the morning for my bacne. At the time my back was doing ok. It's only been three days and my back has honestly gotten worse. I'm supposed to use this in conjunction with Minocycline and a benzoyl peroxide wash and that I should give it at least 8 weeks to see results. I'm really hoping that this is a "its gonna get worse before it gets better" situation cause cystic pimples along the bra strap during summer are the biggest pain. Literally. :/

Reviewed on May 17, 2016

I used to use it and was breaking out like crazy which I thought was due to hormones, but it never seemed to clear me up at all.

Good but not great
Reviewed on April 30, 2016

Was on it for 9 months along with doxycycline and had somewhat clear skin for 4 months in-between.Works pretty well for cystic acne.

Great!
Reviewed on April 10, 2016

I was put on this for mild hormonal break outs.

It has worked great!

No drying. No side effects at all.

I use it once in the morning and once at night.

With in two days,I started seeing results. Now I continue to use it with very few new break outs.

I have struggled for years...and who knew it was this simple to help my issue!

I'm going to have my son use this now. I was the guinea pig...now that I know it works,I want him to use it also.

Highly recommended to anyone having these same issues!

Its okay
Reviewed on February 5, 2016

I used this for a couple of months and it took forever to work and it made my skin extremely oily, even when I used moisturizer. I think its works but not for me, and didn't make a difference in the redness or swelling of my acne.

Not Good .
Reviewed on December 29, 2015

Hey guys :)

Skin Type: Oily

Skin Color: African American| Brown

Product Texture: Watery

Improvement of skin: None

I used this products for a few months and seen no improving with my skin. I don't know if it is because I have oily skin and the product was watery or what. But I stop using this product on my own !!!