Clindamycin reviews

3.7/5 - 365 reviews

Clindamycin

Clindamycin Hydrochloride equivalent to 75 mg, 150 mg or 300 mg of Clindamycin.

Inactive ingredients:
75 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate and talc; 150 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide; 300 mg-corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, talc and titanium dioxide.

Clindamycin

Made my face greasy and waxy feeling, hated it
Reviewed on June 18, 2016

This is NOT for people who have oily skin. I saw absolutely NO improvement and every time i used it, my skin became greasy and waxy feeling. It was absolutely disgusting. It made my already oily skin even worse.

Still new but not feeling it
Reviewed on June 3, 2016

My doctor prescribed this to me to use in the morning for my bacne. At the time my back was doing ok. It's only been three days and my back has honestly gotten worse. I'm supposed to use this in conjunction with Minocycline and a benzoyl peroxide wash and that I should give it at least 8 weeks to see results. I'm really hoping that this is a "its gonna get worse before it gets better" situation cause cystic pimples along the bra strap during summer are the biggest pain. Literally. :/

Reviewed on May 17, 2016

I used to use it and was breaking out like crazy which I thought was due to hormones, but it never seemed to clear me up at all.

Good but not great
Reviewed on April 30, 2016

Was on it for 9 months along with doxycycline and had somewhat clear skin for 4 months in-between.Works pretty well for cystic acne.

Great!
Reviewed on April 10, 2016

I was put on this for mild hormonal break outs.

It has worked great!

No drying. No side effects at all.

I use it once in the morning and once at night.

With in two days,I started seeing results. Now I continue to use it with very few new break outs.

I have struggled for years...and who knew it was this simple to help my issue!

I'm going to have my son use this now. I was the guinea pig...now that I know it works,I want him to use it also.

Highly recommended to anyone having these same issues!

Its okay
Reviewed on February 5, 2016

I used this for a couple of months and it took forever to work and it made my skin extremely oily, even when I used moisturizer. I think its works but not for me, and didn't make a difference in the redness or swelling of my acne.

Not Good .
Reviewed on December 29, 2015

Hey guys :)

Skin Type: Oily

Skin Color: African American| Brown

Product Texture: Watery

Improvement of skin: None

I used this products for a few months and seen no improving with my skin. I don't know if it is because I have oily skin and the product was watery or what. But I stop using this product on my own !!!

If this doesn't work within at LEAST 3 months, stop using it.
Reviewed on July 10, 2015

My doctor gave this to me a long time ago, and a few weeks ago I had to stop using it because I was going to the beach (this gel is known to have bad side-effects if you're in the sun for too long) and during that week at the beach, I could only use my Tazorac night cream for acne. When I got back home after the trip I noticed my skin was actually clearer. I wasn't expecting that AT ALL, since I didn't use it there. I began using it again since I was no longer at the beach and I broke out like CRAZY on my left cheek. I stopped using it that entire month after that breakout, and my acne is almost gone.

This gel is NOT for every skin type, even if you have the mildest of acne. Please, ask your doctor if this is the right medication for you. My doctor soon gave me another gel and my face is doing a lot better than the past months with this stupid "medication".

Nothing really
Reviewed on September 6, 2015

Made my skin very red and didn't control new outbreaks or give me the results I was looking for.

problem pimples only
Reviewed on May 28, 2015

works well but completely destroys the skin around the pimple, only use for on the problem pimple

by Sachin9873 on 07/10/2015 10:11
Exactly, dark mark has now appeared of the exact same shape of how i applied my clindamycin and nicotinamide gel.