Clenia Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (5%) Emollient Cream reviews

4.2/5 - 46 reviews

Clenia Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (5%) Emollient Cream

Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (5%).

Butylated Hydroxytoluene, NF, Disodium EDTA, USP, Disodium Oleamido MEA Sulfosuccinate, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, NF, Methylparaben, NF, Mica, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, USP, Propylparaben, NF, Purified Water, USP, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Cocyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Oleytaurate, Sodium Thiosulfate, USP, Stearic Acid, NF, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, NF.

Reviewed on July 4, 2012

I am using this with Epiduo gel. I alternate one day with the Clenia cream and then the next day with the Epiduo gel. I wash my face 2x a day with Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser. I use AM Cerave 35 SPF lotion in the morning and no lotion at night. My skin was more sensitive than I realized because only the small amount of salcylic acid in the Aveeno cleanser made my face red at first, but I got used to it. I needed something that would be gentle on my skin. Clenia is less harsh on skin than the Epiduo gel, but they work well together alternating.

Nicole, Chesapeake, VA
Reviewed on July 18, 2011

I tried every drug store product avaliable in the past 9 years that I have struggled with acne. Finally, I decided to go to the dermatologist and he prescribed this product and it really does work. I feel happier and more confident than I have in years!

Anonymous, PA
Reviewed on March 31, 2011

Clenia was a MIRACLE for me. I have suffered from cystic acne for 15 years. I had tried EVERYTHING short of accutane. It wasn't until my doctor finally diagnosed me with sebborheic dermatitis and granulomatous rosacea that we started this treatment. Within a month I was CYST FREE.

Splouge69, near LA
Reviewed on November 29, 2009

reduces the size of my whiteheads. reduces some redness. not very effective.

Anonymous, San Francisco, CA
Reviewed on June 25, 2009

This has been the best topical product that I have ever used. I have tried everything and I have finally found something that stops all my breakouts and has allowed for my face to heal. I have used Accutane (which was successful at the time) but I don't like to take anything that throws off my internal chemical balance (hormones, etc.) If sulfur products seem to work with your face, I cannot recommend a better product! I wash with the face wash once in the morning and once at night and have actually seen better results when I use the face wash without the topical cream that is supposed to work in conjunction with it. When I use the cream, it tends to dry my face out too much and causes redness/blotchiness. **Give the product about 2 weeks to get used to. By the end of the first bottle of foaming face wash, I had no acne/breakouts and I have never been a happier or more confident person since.

GALE ADAMS, ELLENWOOD, GA
Reviewed on June 22, 2009

I TRIED IT, THE VERY FIRST APPLICATION, IT HAD A CHANGE. MY BREAKS OUTS STARTED TO DISAPPEAR. THIS IS SOME GREAT STUFF! I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE WITH ACNE, ASK YOUR DOCTOR IF YOUR QUALIFY? THANK YOU GOD FOR SEND ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. GALE ADAMS, ELLENWOOD, GA

Marina, San Diego
Reviewed on May 25, 2009

I had small pimples on my back as a side effect of Lamictal. Nothing worked.

Clenia worked almost immediately. I haven't had a problem with "backne" since!

Emily, Alaska
Reviewed on March 5, 2009

I would most definetly recommend this for people that have moderate to severe acne. It actually works and it's affordable. You get used to the smell also.

Janelle, New York
Reviewed on February 17, 2009

USE IT!!!!! My insurance covered it completely

cha cah, iowa
Reviewed on February 7, 2009

i have tried it i use it in the morning. it keeps the oil out but i just cant seem to get rid of the zits and i need help. good for morning. maybe it just doesnt work for me. im hopeless i cant seem to get rid of my acne its not bad bad butits gettin there