Clearzine Acne Solution Supplements reviews

3.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Clearzine

Clearzine Acne Solution Supplements

Vitamin B5, Chromium, Selenium, Zinc, Co-Q10, Witch Hazel (leaf), Collagen (hydrolysate).

Clearzine Acne Solution Supplements

ClearZine (2 Bottles) - The Top Rated Acne Treatment Pill. Eliminates Blotchiness, Redness, Blackheads and Zits
updated: 04/24/2017 22:32 UTC

Clearzine Acne Solution Supplements

Didn't work, at least not for me
Reviewed on October 1, 2016

I've done The Regimen for years and have had great success with it. However, as we know rubbing stuff on your face numerous times a day every day is at times an annoying task and when I first read of Clearzine I was excited. Taking a few pills is a lot more handy and most reviews are great. So I decided to experiment and went off The Regimen and onto Clearzine.

I didn't work out for me.

The first two weeks were great and I thought the product a success, but then I had a prolonged outbreak the likes of which I had not experienced in years. I thought to touch is out and have faith in Clearzine cleaning things up but the problem only increased. At that point it simply said, "F--- it!" I went back on The Regimen, off the Clearzine, and within a week and a half things were clearing up again and getting back to how I like them.

Now, this is just my experience. I know that Clearzine has lots of great reviews and maybe I'm just a statistical anomaly. And I realize that all sorts of other variables might have been affected my face and this could just be faulty causation. But all that duly noted, I find Dan's Regimen to be a better performing product.

Works wonderfully!
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

I completely second the other review on here - clearzine is wonderful stuff, I 100% give it 5 stars! I've search for 15+ years for a solution to my acne - this is it...! I still use Dan's regimen and always will, but this sorts your problem from the outside in!

by 353114_1443949855 on 10/01/2016 03:41
If you're taking Clearzine while using Dan's regimen, how do you know which one is working?
Thank goodness for this stuff!
Reviewed on April 17, 2014

I absolutely love clearzine! After about 2 weeks I really started seeing a difference in my face. I've been struggling with acne for years and have tried it all, OTC stuff is obviously a joke, prescription topicals dried my face out to miserable levels, and I even paid thousands of dollars for laser treatments which kept me 80% clear for a year but when it came be it came back hard with terrible cystic areas which I never had before. Now with clearzine all the cystic acne is gone and I only have to deal with little blemishes here and there. It's definitely pricey, a bottle of 60 lasts 10 days if you take 6 a day (which I recommend sticking to and that's what the directions on the bottle say), but worth it! Especially since I'm getting married next year and my acne is not invited!

by 353114_1443949855 on 10/01/2016 03:40