Clearogen 3 Step Acne Treatment reviews

3.7/5 - 33 reviews

Brand: Clearogen

Foaming Skin Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Di-PPG-2-Myreth-10 Adipate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Aloe arbadensis (Aloe vera) Gel, Rosemary Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Essential Oil.

Skin Acne Toner
Salicylic Acid (1%).

SD Alcohol 40 B, Water, Witch Hazel Distillate, Dodecyl Gallate, Propyl Gallate, Glycerin PEG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Comfrey Extract, Indian Plantin Extract, Wheat Hydrolysate Extract, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Rosemary Extract, Chamomile Extract, Di-PPG-2-Myreth-10 Adipate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate.

Acne Lotion
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water (Aqua), Linolenic Acid (Alpha & Gamma), Linoleic Acid, Glycerin, Glycine soja (Soybean) Sterols, Dodecyl Gallate, Octyl Ethylhexyl Gallate, Serenoa serrulata Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dimethicone, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Extracts of Malva sylvestris (Mallow), Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula veris Extract, Alchemilla vulgaris Extract, Veronica officinalis Extract, Melissa officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea millefolium Extract, Imperata cylindrica Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Symphytum officinale Extract, Camellia oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Plantago ovata Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melia azadirachta Leaf Extract, Chamomilla recutita Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethyhexylglycerin, Sulfur, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hexylene Glycol.

Clearogen 3-Step Acne Treatment - Benzoyl Peroxide
updated: 06/07/2017 10:37 UTC

Clearogen 3 Step Acne Treatment

Good, But only that, not fantastic just good.
Reviewed on July 13, 2017

I used clearogen and still use it to this day. The DHT blocking effects are very mild, nothing special or fantastic. Left me with BETTER skin, but no means clear or good skin, haha its only mildly effective i would say.

skin reaction
Reviewed on October 12, 2016

my son just used if for 3 days. he has stopped using it because the mouth area where he applied the lotion has become reddish and painful. now he finds a little difficulty to open his mouth as though the skin is tight. he keeps saying it's painful.

Horrible
Reviewed on March 30, 2016

I had moderate acne only on my cheeks and chin(hormonal) this gave me deep cystic pimples all over my cheek and chin area and gave me breakouts all over my forehead. I gave up after two weeks. This only made things 10x worse. It also gave me dry patches on my neck where the product hit my skin

Please read
Reviewed on February 9, 2016

I've been having acne like almost all my life its been 8 years I used alot of acne products iso pills, antibiotics and drying skin product for acne... What I wannaa say is if u have more than 25 active acne u start taking iso but actually thats the worst thing to do due to the side effects but yet doctors recommend it in that condition

Antibiotics yeah they work but u gotta repeat the thing every month as if its a routine which destroys ur skin immunity as skin wont fight acne naturally it'll wait for the antibiotics

And for the drying products they so many

But guys please give it at least one month(average) it differs from one another its about how oily up skin is and according to that it takes time to dry it up, more breakouts appears since its drying it from the inside to the outside its trying to get rid of all the excessive oil, and i believe that product helps and alot give it a chance to work

Acnee.
Reviewed on February 1, 2016

I regret buying it. Day by day I have new spots. I think I will stop using it.

Acne
Reviewed on July 22, 2015

well I've been using this product for about 2 and half weeks now and still no improvement, actually made my face worse. hoping it'll change soon.

Did not work
Reviewed on March 27, 2015

I have moderate/severe cystic acne that came back after a round of Accutane. I tried this with high hopes! I stayed on it for a month and it made my skin raw, red, and I had huge cysts on the side of my face and chin throughout. Did not work and I believe made it worse.

holy grail
Reviewed on January 19, 2015

This line is incredible. After dealing with stubborn breakouts for months, trying product after product with zero results this is the only thing that has improved my skin. Initially I was using it twice per day, but I found it too drying so I went down to once a day and my skin seems to be happy. After 6 weeks of use, I currently have almost no active acne. I cannot say enough great things about this line!

Hmmm
Reviewed on May 20, 2014

It's been 4 days since I've started using this. My skin was beyond dry and peeling on day 2/3 but that seems to be clearing slightly. I have notice my T Zone is a lot clearer no huge breakouts and great texture. I'm curious to see what's next ...

by SG21 on 01/18/2015 12:16
I've actually started this again to see what happens instead of going on Accutane. Will keep you all posted. I'm currently on day 3
Awesome!!!!
Reviewed on April 17, 2014

Okay so let me start by saying I never ever make reviews this is

How great this product is and I just need to get it out there

Okay so I started getting acne when I was 21 I had it for six months trying at home remedies neutrogena and nothing worked! I was going crazy and honestly a little depressed because it really hits your self esteem, you know?

So I ran into this product on a youtubers channel (blndsundoll4mj) she said clearogen cleared her acne and she didn't seem to be advertising it so bam! I was like I I need to buy it!

Anyway so I bought it

Let me tell you this product brought out all my acne dried my skin it made my skin itchy and it actually burned a little when I applied it

It was a hard first week my face look terrible

But I decided to continue using I still had faith

And well !!! It paid off in now going into my second week and my face has nearly cleared up !!! I'm so happy my skin looks healthier and I owe it to this marvelous product!! This product has changed my life

Ps: try to find a great moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated because it dries your skin crazily

In my case when I saw it getting dried I stop clearogen for a day and used ponds cold cream (the blue one) in the morning and afternoon :) then got back to clearogen

by SG21 on 05/20/2014 20:39
Hiya I'm 4ish days in and I've had to reduce my use to once a day as my skin is super dry. I think that's passing now but when would you say is the turning point? I know everyone is different. I can see my overall complexion smoother and brighter already but feel like I have a few huge dry horrible spots at the moment :( Thanks