Page 2 of ClearLight Acne Treatment reviews

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on January 26, 2008

Well i have used a combination of clearlight and microdermabrasion 3 times now at a local beauty place and can def. see results. Most docters say you cant use microdremabrasion if you have existing acne beacuse it will irritate it but i did and didnt irritate cause the clearlight kills all the bacteria. Im also very strict on what i eat drink 5 cups of CAFFENINE FREE green tea 5 times a day and at least 3 litre of water, plus i do regular breathing techniques when felling angered or stressed. My advice would be to avoid any greasy food cause its not worth your misery be strong and you will see results its hard to ignore a yummy slice of pizza but is a pimple worth is ??not to me..Also try doing some yoga or some form of exercise where you dont sweat a alful lot. back to the clearlight i think the combination is great!!The microdermabrasion will suck out impurities and remove top layer of skin cells and clearlight will kill the bacteria deep within the skin..I hope ive helped some!:)

Reviewed on October 18, 2007

At age 25 (?), I had tried everything. I mean everything. Accutane when I was younger, B5 pills, new diets, tons of face cream. I finally figured that famous people probably had a secret trick and I did lots of research, went to a great doc in DC (Issacson) and nervously started clearlight. He said most people required 6-8 initial sessions; I needed 12. I got 13 but it was WELL WORTH IT. not having to wake up and worry about people seeing me without makeup? Not having to constantly worry about good lighting? OMG this is it, for me.

Reviewed on September 23, 2007

I had this treatment (iClear) twice and it works great! My skin looks much more clearer without taking any dangerous oral medication. But since it can't cure cloged pore or comedone your doctor will have to pull them off before the treatment. Combination with Micro-Dermabrasion is also recommended, it will remove dead and flaking skin cells. I only have to get it for a month (twice a week)And it cost only 700 bucks! *REMEMBER* you can't permanently cured acne, but you can avoid the future breakouts by using skin products that suit your skin type, have healthy diet and exercise everyday. Wishing you guys a crystal clear face! =)

Reviewed on July 20, 2007

I don't know if the doctor didn't do it right or if I just had a bad reaction to it but my skin wasn't THAT bad and after I had my first treatment, I had the worst breakout ever! Every inch of skin on my face was covered with pimples. It took a while to clear up and I never went back for more. Based on my experience, I would not recomment or at least research it carefully. I think my doctor pushed me to try it because it was new and maybe he didn't know what he was doing?

Reviewed on July 16, 2007

When I have horrible breakout, my dermatologist ask me to do 8 round of Blue Light theraphy called iClear with SGD 88/session. It cost me more than 900 include tax.. Gosh.. So expensive. It has to be done at least once a week. I thought I can see improvement within a few treatment.. But too bad, I am just wasting my money. Don't try this.

Try cheaper alternative. Even benzyl peroxide works better.

Reviewed on July 5, 2007

For mild acne or moderate acne this may work but don't expect any permanent results!

Reviewed on April 13, 2007

I do not recommed the blue light with the levulan. I need to say that I have had blue light alone without the levulan a year ago and had great results. Maybe the levulan is what my skin reacted to?

Reviewed on January 5, 2007

Using harsh topicals is what contributed to my acne problem. With the clear light, it took care of my active pimples, and prevented new ones, as well as regulating my sebum production. Which allowed me to use a gentle cleanser on my face, not one full of salicylic or glycolic acid to help with the acne. I think that everyone needs to have their hormones checked to see if there is an imbalance or even food allergies. For women, try different birth control. The doctors that offer these treatments really do care about their patients, and from the studies, clear light really does work, their not scamming you. It worked for me and I have super sensitive skin. Try it.

Reviewed on December 30, 2006

Nothing is worth risking your condition getting worse, life's hard enough as it is.

Reviewed on November 20, 2006

I've been struggling with acne for over eight years. I feel your pain. I have tried EVERYTHING (Proactiv, Murad, Clearasil, M.D. Forte, Tetracycline, Benzamycin, Salicylic Acid, Benzoyle Peroxide, Differin, Facials, Peels, Micro-Derm. and MANY more)! I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on my acne condition and have traveled hours to find countless dermatologists, spas, skin centers, laser centers, etc. I am telling you...for me...ClearLight Acne Clearance System was 10 times better than any other product I have ever come across. It is expensive and I feel sorry for those who are less fortunate because it is considered cosmetic and the insurance will usually not pay for it (which is terrible). Everyone has different skin types and different things work for different people. All I am telling you is that this worked amazingly for me and I have recommended it to several family and friends and they have all had GREAT success as well! Try it if you can afford it!