Clearetto Acne Supplement reviews

4.3/5 - 32 reviews

Brand: Clearetto

Clearetto Acne Supplement

Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin A (as Beta-beta-carotene), Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Folic Acid, Zinc (as Zinc Oxide), Copper (as Cupric Oxide).

Other Ingredients: Gelatin Capsule

Clearetto Acne Supplement

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

glad I tried this.
Reviewed on February 25, 2015

I've been on it for 2 weeks, and I've seen quite the improvement. I've also been using proactive refining mask, for which I think the combination has been very effective. Just a couple little ones, and they seem to go away within a couple of days. I would totally recommend the refining mask too. I had read so many good reviews so I'm glad I gave it a try!!

Acne caused by high testosterone gone with Clearetto
Reviewed on January 18, 2015

My daughter had suffered from acne since the age of 13. It was minor from 13 to 18, but after that it got worse.  I bought the first bottle of Clearetto for my daughter in July 2014 and after 3 to 4 weeks on Clearetto she was completely clear. Clearetto is worth it! Her dermatologist told us that he thought her acne may have been caused by too much testosterone! However, the prescriptions he gave her (differin gel, plexion, locoid cream and oral antibiotics) did absolutely nothing for her acne. She now washes her face with a gentle over-the-counter cleanser twice per day and only take two clearetto pills per day and she is acne free. Thank You Clearetto!

Reviewed on October 13, 2014

Sweet baby Jesus thank you. This supplement has saved my skin. I was squeezing burning lemon juice on my face less than a month ago. No more!!

Redness fades
Reviewed on September 9, 2014

I had bad irritation from acne meds and clearetto was the only thing that gave me relief. I took 2 caps 2x a day and could almost watch the redness fade. I'm also using it for my preexisting red marks and they look lighter and smoother. When your skin is irritated, it becomes vitamin deficient. The antioxidants in clearetto help prevent scarring.

definitely helping
Reviewed on August 28, 2014

OK so I've been using this for about 2 months now and I think its working. I take the max 4 pills. Im not getting as much acne for sure. Took about a month to start seeing less acne. Will keep taking and update later

worked for me
Reviewed on May 16, 2014

I have taken clearetto now for 2 months now, and so far so good. Out of nowhere i started breaking out and never really considered acne as a major problem for me, so i didn't know what product to turn to. My friend recommended this product so i did minimal research on the it and just took his word for it since it worked for him, kinda risky but luckily it worked out. I briefly checked out the site, seemed legit, definitely pricey though. I think i am going through whats called "adult acne," and my friend said this would be good for me because its easy, just some pills, no cream or gels. customer service team was nice too, i had a couple of questions and tried calling the hot line they have on the bottle, and surprisingly they got right back to me and were very helpful. The gentleman who helped me was very knowledgeable and clarified my question. recommend it for sure. #adultacnefix

try one bottle first
Reviewed on April 27, 2014

I made the mistake of buying 3 bottles instead of trying one bottle first. I bought if for my daughter and it gave her such bad anxiety to the point where she was starting to get panic attacks. She stopped taking it and her anxiety went away in 3 days. I hope I can get a refund. I am 64 years old and still get cystic acne so I am thinking of trying it myself but if I develop the same problems bad anxiety I will definitely send it back. I was told the anxiety comes from the large amount of vitamin A in clearetto.

I knew it sounded to good to be true.

Clear for the most part :)
Reviewed on October 8, 2013

I've been taking clearetto for around 2 months now and I have seen some definite improvement. It's not a miracle cure, but the number of pimples I'm getting has dramatically reduced. No complaints here :) The only thing that sucks is it's kinda expensive :/

Oh but I sent in my before and after pics and got a free bottle. Woot woot!

Loving it
Reviewed on August 16, 2013

This product has been a lifesaver. I had ruined my face using proactive and was freaking out. I started using cleareto along with an extra dose of zinc and simply washing my fash with nuetrogena and my skin is better than its been in a long time.