Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream reviews

4.4/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Clearasil Ultra

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream, Vanishing, 1 oz
updated: 08/23/2014 21:01 UTC
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream -- 1 oz

Best product I've ever found
Reviewed on January 9, 2014

This product is so effective. it can be harsh but the other products I use are super mild. I rub a tiny amount into any pimples I have and leave it overnight. I rinse it off in the morning with the Aveeno moisturizing bar and my pimples are shrunk and almost completely gone the next day! Can be drying but a good moisturizer does the trick.

Good so far
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I have had the product before about 3 months ago, I have recently just got this product again to help stop some angry sport that won't go, I would defiantly recommend this product as It has reduced my spots and they are defiantly smaller in size and less red. An amazing

Reviewed on February 28, 2013

I've only used this overnight and in the morning, and after the first use I've noticed a significant reduction in the skin-coloured bumps beneath my skin that neve surface. Also the little blackheads in the crease of my chin. As far as red marks go I can't see a difference but I'd put that down to the fact that the red marks are inflammation of the skin and the salicylic acid doesn't heal inflammation. Overall it is looking promising.

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

i had very bad acne and was using all of the ance medication and then i went on this amazing product and my face is almost clear.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

If I had to do it over again, I would've passed over this and looked harder for a gel.

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

Great for the occasional big red noticeable pimple we all get. Just remember not to put it all over your face or you will flake tremendously. D=

Reviewed on June 30, 2012

A friend recommended this to me and her acne had improved dramatically so I figured it was worth a shot. After the first use I noticed a small improvement. I've tried many products that make my acne even worse so I would've been thankful for no result at all after the first use. I use the product 3 times a day, each time after washing my face with Cetaphil. My acne isn't completely clear but I rarely get large red pimples so it's definitely worth it.

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Very useful product, sometimes I can use it on my whole entire face, I know that is wrong but that is very effective!!

Reviewed on November 24, 2011

I've used this for.. gosh, around 3 years! In the first year it worked, but now this newer version of it (a little more watery looking) is even MORE effective! I used to use it when i had moderate acne and it helped but its definitely for people with light acne, cause i went to a dermatologist and now i have light acne rather than moderate. SO now i just get bigger pimples every once and a while. When i have stubborn pimples that i would like to get rid off, i look to this great product. I use it at nightime and when i wake up in the morning it's gone! For example, last night, I had a pretty big, tender spot on my forehead. It's the night before thanksgiving dinner so i was determined to eliminate it at all costs. i have a few spot treatments (clean and clear persa gel, c+c advantage, neutrogena rapid clear spot eliminating gel, etc) but I came to this one. I put it on and went to bed. This morning (thanksgiving day), I woke up, and the pimple was gone! There is just a very faded red patch where it used to be which is SO easily covered with a touch of make up or concealer. This is definitely a FANTASTIC spot treatment. If you want to get rid of your pimples, then please get this product! it's the best clearasil product on the market! ( - :

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

I have been on and off with acne for years! I have tried many products and home remedies and some work, some don't. When I was younger, I tried Clearsil and hated it, so I was a little skeptical to try this product. I have been somewhat pleased. I bought this two days ago and I am starting to notice a change in my skin. However, I have to admit, that I am not sure if this would work entirely on its own. I am now determined to rid myself of this acne and it's becoming a way of life for me. Starting with my diet...I drink as much water as I possibly can every day. Stay away from lots of sweets and salty foods (which is very hard for me) and try to avoid a lot of dairy. I use the Clearasil Fight and Fade face wash/mask every day. I exfoliate once or twice a week. Every other night I change my pillowcase. Most importantly, I have the mind set of clear skin. Meaning I don't stress about my acne and I put on a smile and show confidence.That's only some of the things that I do now. It's hard work for people with moderately severe acne like myself, but there's always hope. Good luck!