Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream reviews

Brand: Clearasil Ultra

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream, Vanishing, 1 oz
updated: 08/29/2015 13:05 UTC
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream -- 1 oz

Does absolutely nothing
Reviewed on August 16, 2015

This does absolutely nothing for spots, they are still there and still look real nasty. All it does is make my makeup rub off my face so save your money and don't bother.

No help
Reviewed on November 17, 2014

Did absolutely nothing for me, really disappointing. Better results with Neutrogena spot treatment.

Best product I've ever found
Reviewed on January 9, 2014

This product is so effective. it can be harsh but the other products I use are super mild. I rub a tiny amount into any pimples I have and leave it overnight. I rinse it off in the morning with the Aveeno moisturizing bar and my pimples are shrunk and almost completely gone the next day! Can be drying but a good moisturizer does the trick.

Good so far
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I have had the product before about 3 months ago, I have recently just got this product again to help stop some angry sport that won't go, I would defiantly recommend this product as It has reduced my spots and they are defiantly smaller in size and less red. An amazing

Reviewed on February 28, 2013

I've only used this overnight and in the morning, and after the first use I've noticed a significant reduction in the skin-coloured bumps beneath my skin that neve surface. Also the little blackheads in the crease of my chin. As far as red marks go I can't see a difference but I'd put that down to the fact that the red marks are inflammation of the skin and the salicylic acid doesn't heal inflammation. Overall it is looking promising.

Reviewed on January 5, 2013

i had very bad acne and was using all of the ance medication and then i went on this amazing product and my face is almost clear.

Reviewed on December 27, 2012

If I had to do it over again, I would've passed over this and looked harder for a gel.

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

Great for the occasional big red noticeable pimple we all get. Just remember not to put it all over your face or you will flake tremendously. D=

Reviewed on June 30, 2012

A friend recommended this to me and her acne had improved dramatically so I figured it was worth a shot. After the first use I noticed a small improvement. I've tried many products that make my acne even worse so I would've been thankful for no result at all after the first use. I use the product 3 times a day, each time after washing my face with Cetaphil. My acne isn't completely clear but I rarely get large red pimples so it's definitely worth it.

Reviewed on January 2, 2012

Very useful product, sometimes I can use it on my whole entire face, I know that is wrong but that is very effective!!