Page 5 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 328 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 12/05/2016 14:17 UTC

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

I have been on and off with acne for years! I have tried many products and home remedies and some work, some don't. When I was younger, I tried Clearsil and hated it, so I was a little skeptical to try this product. I have been somewhat pleased. I bought this two days ago and I am starting to notice a change in my skin. However, I have to admit, that I am not sure if this would work entirely on its own. I am now determined to rid myself of this acne and it's becoming a way of life for me. Starting with my diet...I drink as much water as I possibly can every day. Stay away from lots of sweets and salty foods (which is very hard for me) and try to avoid a lot of dairy. I use the Clearasil Fight and Fade face wash/mask every day. I exfoliate once or twice a week. Every other night I change my pillowcase. Most importantly, I have the mind set of clear skin. Meaning I don't stress about my acne and I put on a smile and show confidence.That's only some of the things that I do now. It's hard work for people with moderately severe acne like myself, but there's always hope. Good luck!

Reviewed on August 31, 2011

It's a great product and I don't understand why people give such bad reviews on it. I understand that some products don't work on some people but that doesn't mean you have to give it a bad reputation. I started to use it about a month ago and my skin by far looks the best it's been in years. I'm 15 and have been struggling with acne since I was 12. I currently go to high school and I see girls and gals with horrible acne. I always come up to them and tell them to try this product. On some it worked but others it didn't. It all depends on your skin. Just try the product and if it works then great! But if it doesn't then just keep searching. Don't give up and let acne take over your life.

Reviewed on August 21, 2011

Do not use if you need a long term solution and don't expect it to clear your face up.

On the other hand, it can be used to eliminate scattered pimples but it will loose effectiveness.

Reviewed on August 16, 2011

This stuff has probably worked better than anything else I have ever used. Proactiv did not work very well for me and as soon as I started using the whole Ultra Clearasil set (especially the cream) I have felt better and all of the little tiny bumps on my forehead have cleared up completely. My skin looks super smooth and healthy now. I love this product. My skin has a perfect dewy look to it now. Make sure you get a nice lotion to use after the cream otherwise your skin can get a little dry.

Reviewed on July 22, 2011

Eh, mixed results with this one. I was skeptical about the 4 hour claim to reduce acne it had on the package and I was right. Works on developing pimples, not so much with blackheads,whiteheads and scars. Plenty of cheaper and more effective products out there.

Reviewed on July 20, 2011

when i first used this product i used it 2-3 times a day, and it worked great. but after a while it was almost was like my skin got used to the product and it stopped working

Reviewed on July 1, 2011

I have this achnes, that making me worry day by day. because it become more big, many and making my skins look horrible aka monster!!!!

so, i saw this product and said, why not? i have nothing to lose anymore. I put it wait for 4 hours.. well, it did not show any changes.but then i save my patience and wait for one day. and next morning it was smaller than yesterday. I keep using this product, until 1 weeks and now my face is getting better than before.. you can totally see the changes. and I TRIED IT!!

Thank God! Yeah, you might feel a bit itchy, or uneasy first time using, or it might dried up a bit your skin, but, wuts the use of moisturizer.

Reviewed on June 12, 2011

I've actually used this from high school before, I believe it works fairly well. Otherwise if I haven't used this product at all my acne would be out of control. I think its best if you used it on a daily not wait until you have an underground pimple. It doesn't work. This product has helped me prevented less underground pimples that cause scars and after using it, I would get atleast 3 underground pimples a year. but nowthat I stopped using it, the underground pimples are popping like crazy. This product does wonders!

Reviewed on June 9, 2011

I bought this item because I needed an emergency treatment. It said it was clinically proven to reduce redness and acne size within 4 hrs. I used it after cleaning my skin, and 4 hrs later... voila! It did NOTHING! =( It looked the same as before, no less redder, no reduction in pimple size.

Disappointed, I tried using it 3 times a day for about a week, and it still hasn't produced results! It also dries out the skin and makes it feel stiff, but that is typical for most acne medicine.

Very disappointed.

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

This stuff works only for a short time, then dries out and irritates your skin!I will NEVER use this again!!!:(