Page 5 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 301 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 05/22/2015 15:12 UTC

Reviewed on May 12, 2010

I used this product all through high school and had wonderfully clear skin. When I stopped using it my senior year because I never broke out and believed I was done with acne, I broke out terribly and had to be put on Accutane. A couple months ago, the effects of Accutane began wearing off and I tried everything, including prescribed topical Retinoid creams from my dermatologist, with no results. After making an appointment with my derm to go back on Accutane, I tried this again and a week later my skin looks and feels amazing! No more Accutane!

Reviewed on March 24, 2010

The first day (or night, I should say) that I used this, I didn't see any difference in pimple size. Eventually after using it for about another week on my acne, it just got made my face dry, my zits inflamed and red, and there were patches of flaking skin.

I gave up on it right away and will never go back. I suggest not buying it, it was a major let down and waste of money.

Reviewed on January 31, 2010

Don't buy it. It doesn't work. It's true. The texture is gross, too.

Reviewed on January 25, 2010

don't use this product all over your face. just use it as a spot treatment.

Reviewed on January 21, 2010

Works great it wear under a light cover up, you won't need to pack on the foundation because the redness is gone, but the but is still there. It turned one of my pimples from a red bump to a white head, so I was able to pop it, shrinking the size. It's great for the last minute break out but otherwise it's a waste of money.

Reviewed on January 18, 2010

I typically use meds from the derm...and I have used EVERYTHING OTC and from the derm. I haven't used OTC meds for years and my sister told me to try it, otherwise I wouldn't have. She read the statement on the box that said "works in 4 hours", so I went running to the store :) it's very effective for my stubborn inflammatory acne! I only gave it 4 stars, because I have a couple old zits (1 of them is an old cyst) that you can't see, but can feel....it hasn't done anything for those! But, then again...nothing will help them!

Reviewed on January 17, 2010

you practically have to have near enough perfect skin for this to work.

Reviewed on January 12, 2010

Good overall, apart from the burning (it was not that bad, though). Good for clearing up acne!

Buy at a discount store, as can be expensive!