Page 4 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 298 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 09/19/2014 02:19 UTC

Reviewed on November 30, 2010

Have been using this product ever since I was a neenager and ever since have always been satisfied with the results and now I always buy it for my kids during their teen stage.

Have looked all over for this product for the last two weeks and could not find it anywhere, looked at Pick"n Pay, Checkers and Dischem, have you by any chance discontinued this product?

Reviewed on August 26, 2010

I have really stupid acne so instead of rubbing the product onto my acne until it's clear I leave it in white blobs overnight. I realized this helps the healing process faster. During the day i rub it in clear so I can put my makeup over it. This helps to make sure no excess oil or dirt is getting into and clogging my pores. I do this every single night and my skin is great! I have no acne and when I do it is bearly noticeable! I do keep in mind though that acne starts before you can see it so I wash my face with both olay faoming facewash, and clearasil daily face wash. I reccomend this to anyone like me who is tired of constant acne, broken promises on labels, and celebritys with perfect skin promoating acne washes. Please try this. I'm not a computer, I'm not a brand rep. I am a person who is sicka nd tired of acne. So get rid of it like I did. Hope this helps you all!

Reviewed on August 22, 2010

I gave this product an overall low rating because the amount of skin that's damaged from being so dry is too much. (even with a good moisturizer) but the BIGGEST problem I had with this cream was the fact that it actually created more acne on my face. And JUST around the spots I put the cream too... either my skin was just too irritated from the dryness or it's just not a good product for my face. I don't suggest you give it a try, save your money and let that one hard pimple you have just pass and be gone.

Reviewed on August 9, 2010

this stuff kind of works for me but dries out my face where i put it, it dried it out in 5 days so i stopped using it.

Reviewed on July 31, 2010

did not work on my sensitive skin. it actually inflammed it :(

Reviewed on June 30, 2010

It actually works for me. Going from Clean & Clear, Neutrogena, and the dreaded ProActiv, Clearasil works well with my skin type, tone and acne severity. I'll definitely buy more in the future.

Reviewed on May 12, 2010

I used this product all through high school and had wonderfully clear skin. When I stopped using it my senior year because I never broke out and believed I was done with acne, I broke out terribly and had to be put on Accutane. A couple months ago, the effects of Accutane began wearing off and I tried everything, including prescribed topical Retinoid creams from my dermatologist, with no results. After making an appointment with my derm to go back on Accutane, I tried this again and a week later my skin looks and feels amazing! No more Accutane!

Reviewed on March 24, 2010

The first day (or night, I should say) that I used this, I didn't see any difference in pimple size. Eventually after using it for about another week on my acne, it just got made my face dry, my zits inflamed and red, and there were patches of flaking skin.

I gave up on it right away and will never go back. I suggest not buying it, it was a major let down and waste of money.