Page 3 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 294 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 04/20/2014 07:45 UTC

Reviewed on February 16, 2011

Not impressed.It didn't made my skin worse but not better.(I have mild acne with many tiny imperfections here and there)

Reviewed on February 12, 2011

I am 15 and I know that acne is common at my age but I just couldn't take it anymore! I used to have at least 20 or more pimples on my face at a time and I hated looking at myself in the mirror. So I bought this cream that a friend recommended and the Clearasil Daily Face Cleanser for 100% of acne. I apply it twice daily, in the morning and night after washing my face. The first week was a drag. It dried out my skin to the point where I felt my face would rip if I moved it. If I tried to put moisturizer on top, it was just a sticky mess. But, it did work. By the end of the week my pimples were barely noticeable. Now, 4 weeks later, my face is clear as it has ever been. If I do get acne, it's only 3 at most at a time. And now that my skin has gotten used to the cream, I don't mind applying it at all. It doesn't dry out my skin as much and it doesn't burn or sting at all. I can add cream on top within a few min. and it will be fine. I recommend this cream, but give it about a month so your skin will adjust. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on January 3, 2011

I do not suggest this to anybody unless the want their face swollen and as red as a firetruck!!!

Reviewed on December 9, 2010

It just irritated my skin and made me feel stiff in the face, It ruined my week. :(

Reviewed on December 8, 2010

Possibly for a spot treatment, yes. But I can't speak from experience as I used it as a BP treatment since the store was out of the neutrogena BP cream.

Reviewed on November 30, 2010

Have been using this product ever since I was a neenager and ever since have always been satisfied with the results and now I always buy it for my kids during their teen stage.

Have looked all over for this product for the last two weeks and could not find it anywhere, looked at Pick"n Pay, Checkers and Dischem, have you by any chance discontinued this product?

Reviewed on August 26, 2010

I have really stupid acne so instead of rubbing the product onto my acne until it's clear I leave it in white blobs overnight. I realized this helps the healing process faster. During the day i rub it in clear so I can put my makeup over it. This helps to make sure no excess oil or dirt is getting into and clogging my pores. I do this every single night and my skin is great! I have no acne and when I do it is bearly noticeable! I do keep in mind though that acne starts before you can see it so I wash my face with both olay faoming facewash, and clearasil daily face wash. I reccomend this to anyone like me who is tired of constant acne, broken promises on labels, and celebritys with perfect skin promoating acne washes. Please try this. I'm not a computer, I'm not a brand rep. I am a person who is sicka nd tired of acne. So get rid of it like I did. Hope this helps you all!

Reviewed on August 22, 2010

I gave this product an overall low rating because the amount of skin that's damaged from being so dry is too much. (even with a good moisturizer) but the BIGGEST problem I had with this cream was the fact that it actually created more acne on my face. And JUST around the spots I put the cream too... either my skin was just too irritated from the dryness or it's just not a good product for my face. I don't suggest you give it a try, save your money and let that one hard pimple you have just pass and be gone.

Reviewed on August 9, 2010

this stuff kind of works for me but dries out my face where i put it, it dried it out in 5 days so i stopped using it.