Page 3 of Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 330 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 05/26/2017 02:40 UTC

Good so far
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I have had the product before about 3 months ago, I have recently just got this product again to help stop some angry sport that won't go, I would defiantly recommend this product as It has reduced my spots and they are defiantly smaller in size and less red. An amazing

Decent product, but leaves white residue.
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

This is your standard BP product.. but if you're consider using it for regimen purposes I would instead recommend you get a gel based BP.. this will leave a nasty white residue all over your face if you use to much.

by i love my boyfriend on 10/23/2013 07:24
i love the clearsil ultra it keeps my skin looking clean and healthy i haven't used anny foundation in more than a month my bf actually thought i have been wearing make up everyday. i use it everytime im in the shower because then i dont need to use a towel to wipe my face but ive seen amazing results you dont even need much so it lasts. it makes my skin look less red, splotchy and gross when i look in the mirror i defenately recomend it for people with serious acne
Anonymous, Australia
Reviewed on February 28, 2013

I've only used this overnight and in the morning, and after the first use I've noticed a significant reduction in the skin-coloured bumps beneath my skin that neve surface. Also the little blackheads in the crease of my chin. As far as red marks go I can't see a difference but I'd put that down to the fact that the red marks are inflammation of the skin and the salicylic acid doesn't heal inflammation. Overall it is looking promising.

Anonymous, arizona
Reviewed on January 5, 2013

i had very bad acne and was using all of the ance medication and then i went on this amazing product and my face is almost clear.

Abby, IN
Reviewed on December 27, 2012

If I had to do it over again, I would've passed over this and looked harder for a gel.

Anonymous, USA
Reviewed on November 5, 2012

Great for the occasional big red noticeable pimple we all get. Just remember not to put it all over your face or you will flake tremendously. D=

Anonymous, NC
Reviewed on August 26, 2012

The packaging makes this product LOOK like it would work.. It is absolutely worthless.

Reviewed on July 28, 2012

this is a great product but I HIGHLY recommend you only use this every other day as your skin can get addicted to this product. PLEASE use a mouisturer after using this product if you don't already do. other than that it is an AMAZING product!

Anonymous, Melbourne, Aus
Reviewed on July 27, 2012

I do quite like this product as I can apply it a few times during the day without an issue or having patches of cream showing on my face.

Haven't had any issues with it causing itching or redness but it does turn the skin dry and flaky (especially around nose and mouth).

It's not 100% clearing, but I have noticed pimples that I catch early tend to not develop as severe as they have in the past, and it definitely reduces some of the redness.

Linda, New Zealand
Reviewed on July 14, 2012

I think this is probably the first acne cream that I can see results. It truly clears my pimple over night. With most pimple creams I see they always lose effectiveness over time, hope this one doesn't because I just recently started using it.

[link removed]