Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 299 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 10/31/2014 16:50 UTC

Didnt work for me!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

Well, it didnt work for me at all! The redness on my skin became worse and spread to my entire face. So i would recommend applying some amounts on the back of your hand before applying on your face. This will let you know if you are allergic or sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. If it gets worse, it would be best to visit your dermatologist

Great product, but..
Reviewed on July 29, 2014

Over all, this product works great on my skin. The only problem I had was that it made my skin a little dry after using it for the first time, but only to the point where it was difficult to put on makeup the first day. I guess it was because my skin needed to get used to it though. It is very fast acting & reduced the redness of my acne over night. I was very impressed!

FInally positive results for over 50 acne
Reviewed on June 24, 2014

I have tried EVERYTHING for my over 50 acne. Cost was not a concern, I just needed results. If your like me and you are trusting some twenty year old at Ulta telling you that your face SHOULD break out more as the product works, I have news for you. THEY ARE WRONG!!! O and FYI, I found out that if you return a product to Ulta, they will put it back on the shelf ... I kind you not .... straight from the managers mouth. I did email Ulta about that, but got no reply :(. OK back to the review. The new Clearasil ultra is the bomb. I find that the cleanser leaves my face feeling clean but not too dry and the moisturizer is perfect for my weird dry/oily over 50 skin. I have not had such a blemish free complexion in many years. I can't recommend this product enough for adult acne. They got the recipe just right. O FYI the price is awesome also :).

Good Stuff
Reviewed on June 19, 2014

I've suffered from acne since i was 12, not to say that I don't get pimples now and then but this cleanser is easy on the skin and my face always feels really soft after I use it (not to mention the nice smell and the clean glow ). I use it once a day and I haven't had any problem with it.

Would recommend
Reviewed on May 23, 2014

While most use this as a spot treatment I use is as a preventative. This twice a day in conjunction with a gentle cleanse (also twice a day) and after use a moisturiser keeps spots well and truly away for those suffering with mild acne.

*WARNING* If you stop using this product you will break out... A marketing ploy perhaps?

Decent product, but leaves white residue.
Reviewed on June 27, 2013

This is your standard BP product.. but if you're consider using it for regimen purposes I would instead recommend you get a gel based BP.. this will leave a nasty white residue all over your face if you use to much.

by i love my boyfriend on 10/23/2013 07:24
i love the clearsil ultra it keeps my skin looking clean and healthy i haven't used anny foundation in more than a month my bf actually thought i have been wearing make up everyday. i use it everytime im in the shower because then i dont need to use a towel to wipe my face but ive seen amazing results you dont even need much so it lasts. it makes my skin look less red, splotchy and gross when i look in the mirror i defenately recomend it for people with serious acne
Reviewed on August 26, 2012

The packaging makes this product LOOK like it would work.. It is absolutely worthless.

Reviewed on July 28, 2012

this is a great product but I HIGHLY recommend you only use this every other day as your skin can get addicted to this product. PLEASE use a mouisturer after using this product if you don't already do. other than that it is an AMAZING product!

Reviewed on July 27, 2012

I do quite like this product as I can apply it a few times during the day without an issue or having patches of cream showing on my face.

Haven't had any issues with it causing itching or redness but it does turn the skin dry and flaky (especially around nose and mouth).

It's not 100% clearing, but I have noticed pimples that I catch early tend to not develop as severe as they have in the past, and it definitely reduces some of the redness.

Reviewed on July 14, 2012

I think this is probably the first acne cream that I can see results. It truly clears my pimple over night. With most pimple creams I see they always lose effectiveness over time, hope this one doesn't because I just recently started using it.

[link removed]