Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 326 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 11/29/2015 03:16 UTC
$16.81 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

not recommended
Reviewed on November 18, 2015

this does nothing for my skin whatsoever. waste of time and money! avoid.

Never use this product
Reviewed on September 27, 2015

In the beggining it worked really good. Then after a week of finally being confident i got the worst acne i have ever had in my life. I hate everyone who created this.

Does absolutely nothing
Reviewed on August 16, 2015

This does absolutely nothing for spots, they are still there and still look real nasty. All it does is make my makeup rub off my face so save your money and don't bother.

Reviewed on August 13, 2015

First of all, this is advertised to have 10% benzoyl peroxide. This may seem attractive for those who want their pimples gone fast, but I've recently learned that a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide concentration is JUST AS EFFECTIVE and it irritates the skin less! So yeah this product is crap and it does not work.

Pretty good:)
Reviewed on July 21, 2015

I'm 13, almost 14 year-old and I have secere acne. I've tried brands like AcneFree and Eskinol , and home remedies too, but they either made my skin really dry, made more pimples, and/or did nothing at all. I've been looking for something that would actual work and would be able to show visible results. Then I found this. After using the Clearsil Ultra Rapid Action Acne Face Scrub, I applied a thin layer of the treatment cream onto my trouble spots and left it overnight. Then I woke up and POOF! a few of the pimple have shrunk or vanished! now some of the pimples havent vanished but they have shrunken, which i understand. But the one thing that bothers me is that after the pinple shrinks, it leaves a brown spot (probably an acne scar, which takes a long while for it to completely dissapear). But if you want a pimple to decrease, then this will work.

Just a pretty package
Reviewed on July 12, 2015

Used this for a month and have seen no improvements! Infact lemon works better than this! Waste of £6. I would recommend quinodern or panoxyl aqua gel :)

Terrific for new users
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

Works on problem pimples pretty well. But like every product like this my face because immune after a couple weeks

Works well
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

Clearasil works well for acne. I recommend applying this in a small amount every other day. If you apply it everyday it will just dry out your skin and make it worse. But it does dry up pimples fast. Use with a gentle mousturizer and it works great.

Reviewed on December 27, 2014

I've used all the recongnizable brands when it came to creams/ointments/gels for treating pimples -- Neutrogena, Clearasil, etc. I was never really satisfied with any of them. They often caused my sensitive skin to get red, itchy, or even greasy over time. I read about Citrus Clear products - and they were recommended by my sister. I hadn't heard of that brand before. So - I tried the Citrus Clear Sensitive Wash and the Grapfruit Spot Treatment and it worked out way better than I had imagined! First off, I love that it's chemical free and natural You never see those at these prices! The active drug is the citrus extracts and salysyclic acid - No wonder it's so effective!

No help
Reviewed on November 17, 2014

Did absolutely nothing for me, really disappointing. Better results with Neutrogena spot treatment.