Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream reviews

3.5/5 - 305 reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG 40 Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Arginine HCl, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment Cream Vanishing(Pack of 2)
updated: 08/29/2015 16:24 UTC

NOPE
Reviewed on August 13, 2015

First of all, this is advertised to have 10% benzoyl peroxide. This may seem attractive for those who want their pimples gone fast, but I've recently learned that a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide concentration is JUST AS EFFECTIVE and it irritates the skin less! So yeah this product is crap and it does not work.

Pretty good:)
Reviewed on July 21, 2015

I'm 13, almost 14 year-old and I have secere acne. I've tried brands like AcneFree and Eskinol , and home remedies too, but they either made my skin really dry, made more pimples, and/or did nothing at all. I've been looking for something that would actual work and would be able to show visible results. Then I found this. After using the Clearsil Ultra Rapid Action Acne Face Scrub, I applied a thin layer of the treatment cream onto my trouble spots and left it overnight. Then I woke up and POOF! a few of the pimple have shrunk or vanished! now some of the pimples havent vanished but they have shrunken, which i understand. But the one thing that bothers me is that after the pinple shrinks, it leaves a brown spot (probably an acne scar, which takes a long while for it to completely dissapear). But if you want a pimple to decrease, then this will work.

Just a pretty package
Reviewed on July 12, 2015

Used this for a month and have seen no improvements! Infact lemon works better than this! Waste of £6. I would recommend quinodern or panoxyl aqua gel :)

Terrific for new users
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

Works on problem pimples pretty well. But like every product like this my face because immune after a couple weeks

Works well
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

Clearasil works well for acne. I recommend applying this in a small amount every other day. If you apply it everyday it will just dry out your skin and make it worse. But it does dry up pimples fast. Use with a gentle mousturizer and it works great.

orangeAmy234
Reviewed on December 27, 2014

I've used all the recongnizable brands when it came to creams/ointments/gels for treating pimples -- Neutrogena, Clearasil, etc. I was never really satisfied with any of them. They often caused my sensitive skin to get red, itchy, or even greasy over time. I read about Citrus Clear products - and they were recommended by my sister. I hadn't heard of that brand before. So - I tried the Citrus Clear Sensitive Wash and the Grapfruit Spot Treatment and it worked out way better than I had imagined! First off, I love that it's chemical free and natural You never see those at these prices! The active drug is the citrus extracts and salysyclic acid - No wonder it's so effective!

Didnt work for me!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

Well, it didnt work for me at all! The redness on my skin became worse and spread to my entire face. So i would recommend applying some amounts on the back of your hand before applying on your face. This will let you know if you are allergic or sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. If it gets worse, it would be best to visit your dermatologist

Great product, but..
Reviewed on July 29, 2014

Over all, this product works great on my skin. The only problem I had was that it made my skin a little dry after using it for the first time, but only to the point where it was difficult to put on makeup the first day. I guess it was because my skin needed to get used to it though. It is very fast acting & reduced the redness of my acne over night. I was very impressed!

FInally positive results for over 50 acne
Reviewed on June 24, 2014

I have tried EVERYTHING for my over 50 acne. Cost was not a concern, I just needed results. If your like me and you are trusting some twenty year old at Ulta telling you that your face SHOULD break out more as the product works, I have news for you. THEY ARE WRONG!!! O and FYI, I found out that if you return a product to Ulta, they will put it back on the shelf ... I kind you not .... straight from the managers mouth. I did email Ulta about that, but got no reply :(. OK back to the review. The new Clearasil ultra is the bomb. I find that the cleanser leaves my face feeling clean but not too dry and the moisturizer is perfect for my weird dry/oily over 50 skin. I have not had such a blemish free complexion in many years. I can't recommend this product enough for adult acne. They got the recipe just right. O FYI the price is awesome also :).

Good Stuff
Reviewed on June 19, 2014

I've suffered from acne since i was 12, not to say that I don't get pimples now and then but this cleanser is easy on the skin and my face always feels really soft after I use it (not to mention the nice smell and the clean glow ). I use it once a day and I haven't had any problem with it.