Clearasil Ultra Overnight Wash reviews

Brand: Clearasil

Mark product as reinstated

hated it
Reviewed on August 29, 2013

i tried this out when only had a couple of small spots i used it for 3 days and it brought me out in massive cyst like spots that took about a week to get rid of and it dried out my skin so badly even when i was moistureising it was still making my skin flaky would not reccomend

Reviewed on July 3, 2012

About a month ago my skin was great, almost perfect. But then I started to break out a little so I went to the store to find a solution. I figured this would be perfect so I could just put it on at night. The first time I used this it really hurt and dried out my face. I thought that maybe that just means its working. I woke up and saw no difference on my face. its been over a week now and my acne has gone from bad, to worse. Its making my acne worse and worse and im done with this. maybe this works for others but not for me.

Reviewed on June 19, 2012

OHMYGOODNESS! I bought this on a whim literally. Basically I grabbed the cheapest thing on the shelf and this just so happened to be it. This works REALLY good. Its light and creamy and you can use it in the shower with no problem. You can see and FEEL it healing your acne. I love love love this product. When I used it I had about three huge pimples on my forehead and I used this product with the overnight lotion and they were noticeably smaller. It also reduces scarring.

Sidenote: I also bought the overnight lotion to go with this and together they work WONDERS. I absolutely recommend this!!

You can get it at like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Dollar General. Places like that. And its pretty cheap as well.

Reviewed on December 11, 2011

I have horribly bad acne on my forehead and I needed a nighttime wash so I bought this and the overnight lotion. Both of these are simply AMAZING! This reduced my pimples noticeably overnight. And it also gave me this nice glow. Its extremely amazing and I highly reccomend it. Oh and I suppose it could possibly dry your skin but I bought the overnight lotion whoch basically lessens the noticablity as well so I never that problem.

Rob, Ulster County, NY
Reviewed on August 8, 2011

Im 19 and I used Clearasil products for 2 years when i was 15 and 16 and had awful acne. My acne never got better so I stopped using clearasil. I decided to finally come back to Clearasil because none of the other products i was using (I was using alot: Aveeno, Clean and Clear, CVS acne wash, Neutrogena, DDF, Noxezema, Biore, and Walgreens washes) and NONE gave me the results I hoped for. So I bought this and the Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Face Wash and I've begun to use the two. The overnight wash does what the label says. It really does make redness fade and it really helps flatten those unflattering bumps. At one point, a few months ago, my acne was COMPLETELY GONE with this! Unfortunately it did come back when I was under massive stress, but It does work! I would surely recommend this product!

Josie, Lynn
Reviewed on June 22, 2011

I started using this when i decided to begin to use the brand Clearasil. After using it the next day after when i woke up i noticed that the acne on my face seemed to get smaller. This definetly got me excited because i never had results this fast. The first few times i used this porduct it stung a little but fortunately my skin became used to it and the irritation decreased and it didnt sting anymore. Unlike the first time sometimes i wouldnt see as much results but this product definetly helped my acne and theres a huge difference from then and now. i still have acne on my face and hope that as i continue to use this product i hope it will at least releave me of most of my acne. I do reccomend this but if you have dry skin when using this i reccomend you use lotion because it can be drying. Also be cautious if you have sensitive because this can be slightly irritating to the skin.

Anonymous, florida
Reviewed on June 14, 2011

i do not reccomend using this during the winter because for me, i used it during the winter and summer and during the winter it made me dry even with a moisturizer.